18. Confused.

Marla and Jordan were dancing together across the other side of the club, Frankie was making out with some guy by the bar, Poppy sat awkwardly next to her, before smiling and chatting away to the bartender. Arielle, who had been next to me no less than five minutes ago, had suddenly dissappeared and was nowhere to be seen. "you look incredible" Brandon spoke into my ear, over the loud music, as I allowed myself to follow him onto the dance floor. He was wearing a pair of tight black jeans, and a loose, Button up shirt, sloppily tucked into the side. It was red and gold, with hints of purple and blue, with an all over vintage print. The top few buttons were undone, revealing his muscly chest, and tattoos. He pulled me in closer and the pleasant smell of his aftershave wondered through my nostrils. As we danced, the alcohol soured through my body and I felt myself resting on him, wanting to be close to him, for him to hold me. His rugged frame cradled me as I began to wobble once more, and he pulled me up right. His hand accidently slipping down the back of my dress, as his fingers touched the base of my back, my lips parted and I tried desperately not to lunge at him. His hand caressed my behind for just a second, before he pulled away in panic and held me by my waist. His eyes widended, he knew there was no underwear protecting my body, and I giggled at his shocked expression.

"I think I need some fresh air" I stumbled back over towards the bar, to Poppy, Brandon following. "want me to come?" Poppy asked, but the look in her eyes said 'please don't ask me to come'. The bartender she had been chatting to was cute, a petite girl with long dark hair, and a blunt cut fringe. She was wearing her uniform, but had cut down her shirt to reveal a large pair of breasts, and a tattoo of a human heart above her own. She had a piercing in the centre of her lip, and gorgeous grey eyes, I could tell Poppy was into her, and so I told her I was fine. "ill look after her" Brandon told her before grabbing a bottle of water and leading me back up the stairs. The noise became faint, and the crown outside had completely disappeared. "how long were we in there?" I asked Brandon as he passed me the bottle of water. I snapped the bottle cap open and began to drink. The fresh, ice cold water felt refreshing in my throat, and I barely stopped to breath. "around two hours, it's almost 1am now, and we've been dancing for like an hour non-stop, no wonder you're so beat" he replied and put the cap back on the bottle for me. We walked over to a brick wall opposite the club entrance and I sat embracing the cold night air, blowing my hair in Brandon's direction. He took a loose strand, that continued to whip him in the face, and tucked it behind my ear. I smiled and leant into him, "thank you" I whispered, with all the energy I could muster together.

I desperately wanted to kiss him, it took every ounce of willpower to stop myself, but I stared, longingly at his plump lips. He began to bite his lip in frustration as his hand hovered next to my face, after tucking away my hair. I looked up, into his eyes and his fingers brushed gently across my cheek. "we should go back" he whispered, the gap between our faces less than 4 inches. His hand fell and stroked my bare shoulder, and he brushed the length of my hair over it. The touch of his thumb against my neck sent a shiver through my body, and I bit down on my lip, trying my hardest to surpress the growing feelings. He traced his forefinger down my neck and across my collarbone, lifting it up and cupping my chin between his finger and thumb, my eyes locked onto his and he gently pulled my face towards his. "you shouldn't" I whispered, our faces now an inch away, as I finished, my lips stayed parted. "I know, but I don't know If I can help myself." he whispered back and closed the gap between us. My lips fell perfectly into place, my bottom lip fell up between his, and and we seperated for a few second, before they connected again. His hand moved up and he rested his thumb on my face, cradling my head and the rest of his fingers entwined in my hair. My left hand stroked the back of his neck, and my right hand mirroring his, playing with his hair. His tongue turned inside my mouth, stroking my own tongue, and our lips became inseparable.

The bottle of water fell from the wall, startling us, and we both pulled away, staring at each other, half full of lust, the other half guilt. "I'm sorry Jess, Im really fucking sorry." he looked down and shuffled his whole body away from mine, both his hands shoved into his pockets. I sat, unable to take my eyes off him, wiped my mouth dry, and ran my hands through the top of my hair, in disbelief. I didn't know what to say. I had wanted to kiss him, I Still wanted to kiss him. "don't..." I began, leaning my arm out to him, but he stood up suddenly and pulled away. I copied and stood up, swaying a little, but he turned his back to me and swung his hands up to his head, "I'm so fucking stupid" he mumbled and bowed his head, still holding onto the sides. I stepped towards him, and grabbed his shoulder, but he shrugged me off and continued to face away from me. "Brandon, I wanted to kiss you." my heart fell into my stomach as I said those words, and tears began falling from my glassy eyes. As I began to sob, he turned back towards me and held my shoulders, looking down at me he comforted me "please don't cry, it's my fault Jessy, I shouldn't have kissed you, however much I wanted to, I shouldn't have done it." I looked up, he wiped the tears from my eyes, and suddenly we were kissing again. His arm snaked around my waist and he pulled me in closer, cementing our lower half together and it only became more passionate. I could still feel the wetness from my tears soaking into my cheeks, and as my arms linked behind Brandon's head I pulled my chest in, and my breasts pressed into him.

I loved Jai, more than anything, but his recent distance had confused me, to the point were I was kissing another guy. How would I explain this? Did he ever need to know? I couldn't keep it from him, the guilt would eat away at me, either way our relationship would never be the same. My mind raced with a hundred questions, but my body still compelled me to embrace Brandon. Both his hands were clutching at my back, no material to hold onto, just skin on skin. He pulled his lips away, and began kissing my neck, I breathed heavily into his ear, my whole body tingled and I couldn't help but let out a soft moan. I wanted to go further with him, lust had taken over and I pushed Jai to the back of my mind.