chapter one- meeting Elliot

Psychopaths are often convinced they are just like you. 

I quickly put on my blazer and grabbed my purse. I scrambled frantically looking for my keys to my dorm I share with my best friend Avery. It was so early in the morning and I had like always over slept. I set like three alarms I don't understand. My blonde hair was all messed up and I am pretty sure I looked crazy. Avery had already left thirty minutes ago for assembly. I am so toast. 

I go to an all girls boarding school in Texas, I just started this year. I am a junior this year but the boarding school is like a high school- college kinda school. I lived back with my grandma back in Louisiana and she thought it would be best to send me away. Truth was she just wanted to be free of me. She raised me my whole life and well I understand why she would need a break. She had already been a parent once and when my mother and father were killed she had to step up and become a parent again. 

HA! I found them. Wow hiding in the fruit bowl... that's a new one. I grabbed my keys and ran out of my dorm. I had three minutes to get to assembly. Ok so it took five to get there if I was sprinting. So I have to take the 'forbidden alley' whatever that even is. I moved my legs down the cobble stone streets towards the headmistress's office and ran down the side of her office. We are not allowed to be close to, by, or in her office. But that is where the alley is so I am gonna go for it. 

I am running so fast and I am so tired. I keep zoning out and as I turn down the alley I crash into someone and fall to the ground. "Oh my gosh. I am so so so sorry." I said standing myself up as I stared at the person I had bumped into. Elliot Jones. 

Ms. Jones's (the headmistress) son. Oh gosh. I was in trouble now. "Oh gosh my apologies sir." I slightly bowed my head. I had heard the stories about him. Elliot. 

Elliot grew up as a regular kid. He had a lot. But after his father left his mother and him for a young woman. Elliot turned, he just was't the same. His mom wanted barely anything to do with him.  Ever since then there has been something strange about him. But he requests the utmost respect from everyone at the school. He visits frequently and he has a building with several floors all to himself. 

"It is alright. But aren't you supposed to be in assembly?" He asked cracking a small smile. I will admit that Elliot is pretty cute, he had dark blonde hair and blue eyes.  He was about six foot two maybe. I was five foot seven so I wasn't too short. 

I palmed myself in the forehead. "Oh darn. Well I am just gonna miss I guess. I am so dead." I laughed nervously. Elliot laughed too. 

"What's your name?" He asked. "Oh and I got you. I will tell my mom you were talking with me." 

"Thanks you so much!" I hugged him. But I quickly got off of him. "Oh my gosh. I am so sorry. Uh my name is Blaire." I said. 

"Oh I am Elliot. In case you didn't know. " He replied smirking. 

"Alright well it was nice talking to you." I said walking away. 

"Yeah it was." Elliot whispered. 

_______________________________________

.Elliot.

After the assembly was let out I ran to my mom's office and waited for her. She walked in and sighed a little when she saw me. 

"Elliot what are-"

"Mom. I met the most amazing girl. Her name is Blaire. Oh yeah by the way she shouldn't get in trouble for missing assembly she was talking to me. Mom I think I love her." I gushed to my mom about Blaire. 

"Elliot. When you decide for sure if you want me to go through with our plan. I will. You know I will get you whatever you want." My mom said. 

"I am sure. Mom. I want Blaire." I said thinking about Blaire.