{15} Confidence

^Cassie's outfit of the day^
***
I found a light;
a smile, yours; my joy and true serenity
-Jalen Williams
~~~

SCOTT was with the boys when he saw a jock saunter over to Cassie, arrogance reeking off him.

Avery saw Scott clench his jaw and followed his gaze then smirked when he saw what was happening. Lewis chuckled and patted Scott's back with feign pity.

"Go after her before someone gets her first." Avery said wistfully.

Scott didn't wait a second before stalking over to Cassie. She was sitting on a bench with a book in her hand, one leg over the other, the dress riding up and showing too much skin, more that what Scott wanted her to show.

He got there before the jock, actually a few seconds before the jock and leaned down to Cassie's height and gave her a punishing kiss. A quick 'oh' escaped her lips as her book fell onto the be ground and she gripped onto Scott's shoulders. When he pulled away, she was daze with swollen red lips, her cheeks flushing up in embarrassment as she pushed him away and scowled.

"What was that for?" She hissed and stood up to get her book that fell on the floor.

"Nothing." Scott grinned happily and glanced over his shoulder, looking at the jock with fake surprise. The jock stood there awkwardly, shuffling on his feet as he looked away from the two.

"Oh, is there something you want?" Scott asked, raising his eyes.

He shook his head. "Nothing, mate. Just was passing by."

And he turned on his heel and stalked back to his friends, that were sitting a couple of metres away, in embarrassment. Cassie's phone began to ring so Scott turned away from her, allowing her conversation to be private while he watched the jock and his friends.

"What happened, Josh?" One asked.

"She's taken." Josh, the jock, replied.

"So what? You could've taken him. She's worth the fight. Once you bang her, trust me." Another retorted.

Josh scratched his head wistfully. "Do you know who that guy is?"

"Yeah, it's Scott Miller."

"Exactly. I'm not going against him. I'd be dead by tomorrow if I go after his girl."

Scott smirked with pride and glanced back at Cassie, who was occupied with someone on her phone. Hanging up, Cassie scowled at Scott.

"So now I'm yours, in Ava's words?"

"That was Ava on the phone?" Scott asked, raising my eyes.

"Yes. Now answer me." Scott chuckled and walked away, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Excuse me! Scott! Don't walk away from me! Scott!"

And with a grin, Scott glanced at the very frustrated Cassie, who was storming towards him.

"You're so frustrating, you know that?" Cassie whispered when she a few centimetres away from him.

"Same here, beauty." He took held of her hand, gripping it tightly as if he was afraid she would disappear from his view.

She smirked but it also looked like a smile. So Scott couldn't help but smile at Cassie, leading her to her next class as soon as the bell went.

Celia was in a mood to ruin someone's life.

So when she saw a petite freshman, trying to get her way through the dense crowd, Celia smirked and stalked towards her pray. The freshman had dropped her books and were stumbling around to pick them up without getting trampled on, her wild blonde hair masking her face like a curtain.