{41} Reunions | Part 1

"To be or not to be,
that is the question."
-Shakespeare
~~~

Cassie stirred awake with a happy and sated smile, her hair messy and in tangles from last night as Scott ran his fingers through her hair God knows how many times. She blinked her eyes open and saw Scott still asleep, looking peaceful with one arm over her waist in a possessive hold.

She stared at his beauty, turning to lean on her side so she could run her finger down the side of his sharp jaw line. She traced over his lips shape, wondering how on earth was this guy in her bed.

"It's rude to stare, you know."

She jumped slightly and scowled when she saw deep blue eyes looking at her in amusement and a smirk quirked up on his lips.

"It's rude to scare." She retorted and he chuckled huskily, pressing his lips against hers. She sighed happily as she kissed her boyfriend and then yanked back, remembering that she's angry. Scott looked her in concern, checking if she was hurt anywhere.

"What's wrong?"

She pulled away and pushed all happy thoughts to the back of her mind. "I'm angry, remember."

The frown on his face disappeared and instead a wide grin took its place as he laughed.

"Okay, babe."

"Don't babe me." Cassie grumbled, sitting up and clutching the sheets against her naked body. She tensed up when she felt his hand on her thigh, gently moving higher and higher.

"Stop!" She hissed, slapping his hand away but he didn't even flinch and ventured on with his journey with a wolfish grin.

"Stop what, Cassie?" Scott asked lowly and gruffly, his voice still rough from waking up. Cassie hated how his voice affected her and glared at him. "I'm not doing anything."

Her breath got caught up in her throat when she felt him there and he knew she was going to give in.

"St-stop." She protested shakily but truthfully she didn't want him to stop at all. Deep blue eyes penetrated into hers, darkened from the desire and lust. It made her feel all different types of emotions.

"You sure?"

He drew out a loud moan from Cassie, her head thrown back as he made her forget why she was angry. He was too good at that. Scott smiled to himself, retracting his hand from under the sheets. Cassie whimpered and sent him a pout, glaring at her.

"Why did you-"

Before she could even finish her question, he grabbed her on the waist and pulled her onto him lap so that she was straddling him, a gasp escaping her lips as she felt herself get full.

"What do you say, Cassandra, wanna go for another round?" Scott asked wickedly, moving slight which cause them both of groan in pleasure.

"Yes. Oh God, yes." She replied back lustfully before leaning down and capturing his lips as he took her to the stars.

It was around twelve when the pair got out of bed finally. Cassie was dressed in a dark red bikini hidden underneath the shorts and the floral kimono she had on. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail while she waited for Scott to finish getting dressed.