The News {1}

Ara's P.O.V

 Same boring work day.

I noticed the last customers I served getting up and leaving the table so I took out the cloth I have in the pocket of my apron and started to wipe the table, after it was done I took the cups and took it to the kitchen.

After that was done I was about to go back and serve others but my phone rang, so I walked back to the kitchen and looked at the callers ID.

Mom, why would she call me all of a sudden? I guess I have to pick up to find out don't I?

"Hey mom" I spoke as soon as I picked up the  call.

"Honey, how are you?" She asked me, weird, usually she doesn't ask that unless she wants to tell me something important. 

"Ah.. I'm good, you mom?" I answered her hoping nothing bad happened.

"I'm good as well, but honey.. we need to talk to you" she said, immediately I knew I was right, something happened.

"Okay mom, I'll come over after work" I told her and she hummed in response.

"Bye mom"

"Bye.." She answered with a sight and I hung up the call.

I wonder what she wants to talk about.. Not the time right now, I need to go back to work.

---

  After an hour my shift was finally over.

After I was done changing my clothes I took my purse and walked out of the cafe bidding goodbye to my co-workers.

I decided to catch a taxi since taking a bus will take longer.

After 10 or so minutes I finally arrived to the familiar house I grew up in.

I got out of the taxi, not forgetting to pay the driver of course.

My shaky hand reached up to the door bell and rung it. Why do I think something bad will happen? I guess I was that nerovius about it that my hand was shaking pretty badly.

After a bit I heard the sound of the door being open, and soon I could see my mom opening the door.

"You're here" she smiled at me. Fake smiled.

"Mmm.. yea" I hummed in response and she stepped to the sided gesturing for me to come in.

I followed mom into the living room where my dad was, sitting on one of the couches and reading what looked like a book.

After he noticed me in the background he placed the book down on the coffee-table and looked at me, gesturing for me to sit down.

'I'm here... so tell me why did you need me?" I said once I was sitting down on the couch.

"Honey.. you see... we need your help" dad started, then took a deep breath before continuing  "you see we own a debt to a CEO" he looked at me with sad eyes.

Why is he looking at me like that?

"What is it?" I asked, confused

"We need money, a lot of money" mom said and sat down next to dad.

"How much do you need?" I asked another quiestion.

"5 billion won..." mom said.

"What?! To whom? You know I don't have that money... what to do.." my mind started to freak out, making my parents look worriedly at me.. And with s hint of sadness?

  "That's what we told him.. he said he had another option to pay of our debt" dad started explaining to me, his voice calming me down.

  "And that is" I asked hopefully. 

"You see.. apparently he knows about you, and he said that he would love you as his daughter-in-law" dad explained and my mind just exploded on me, but at the same time I was lost of words.

  "Wait...do you... do you want me to marry the CEO's son? " I looked at them hoping they were joking. 

This isn't happening right... god tell me they are joking.

  "Yes honey... we are really sorry... but that's the only way to pay the debt" mom said as she looked down avoiding eye contact with me.

"the only way is to sell your daughter?!" I yelled at them, not caring anymore, they can't do this to me.

But at the same time.. they can, can't they?

"honey we are sorry but we don't have any other way.." my mom tried calming me down but I wasn't buying it. Even if I tried to.. I can't think straight right now.

No matter how much I love them I can't do that... that's not right at all.

  "No mom... I'm not marrying someone I don't don't love! I don't even know him!" When I yelled at them again that was when my dad snapped.

He seemed angry. Really angry.

"I don't care if you don't want to you are marrying him! It's either that or we die on the streets" he yelled

 "Fine what can I do?" tears welled up on the brim of my eyes as I looked at him. 

"I'm going now" I said with a bow and walked out of the house quickly, as my tears fell. 

~~~

-Edited

Want to vote or comment? I love them, and reply to every single one (Unless my stupid ass doesn't notice it)

K, bye~