confusion {18}

Ara's POV

I drove to our house since I figured he wouldn't come back home like he always does. I took a shower trying to calm myself.

But my thoughts about what I saw wouldn't leave my mind. He actually kissed her.

I stood in the shower for like 30 minutes crying. But at the same time I felt angry, betrayed.. I should get out now.

When I dressed up I was about to lay on the bed but it reminded to much off him. No I don't want anything to do with him.

I went to a spare room that had had a bed and laid on the bed trying to fall asleep. After an hour of staring at the sealing trying to calm down I just gave up, dressed up and went out for a walk.

After a couple of hours of just walking aimlessly I finally checked my phone it was 1 am and I had 40 missed calls from Yoongi along with messages from Kookie, Tae and Hopie. I opened them and read through it
From Kookie:
Ara what happened hyung is going insane

From Tae:
Are you okay? You just ran off I hope you're fine.

From Hopie:
Yoongi is going crazy, I don't know what happened but let him explain

From Hubie:
Ara please pick up.

Princess please pick up.

Let me explain I know it looked wrong but she kissed me!

Ara come on pick up.

I want to see you but my manager doesn't let me

Princess please pick up I'm begging you.

I'm sorry let me explain.

Okay... I understand I'll leave you alone.. Just know I'm sorry if I hurt you.

As I read through them my eyes started to get teary. "No he made a mistake he has to live with it." I wiped my tears and walked back home.

Yoongi's POV.

When Ara left my mind went crazy.

 I was about to just take the van and drive home but my manager didn't let me and told me to get back in the set.

 I didn't have a choice but I tried calling her hoping she would pick up.

 But no, no answer. I texted her no answer I even made Jungkook and Taehyung text her. She didn't text back.