Day together {16}

Ara's POV

  It's been a month and after they're comeback I rarely see Yoongi. Maybe 1 or 2 times a week. I feel really lonely but I guess it's just like how it was before this marriage. I would work and sometimes hand out with Minji.

  Sometimes I want to cry and I don't know why. Am I that attached to him? Or am I just so used to his attention?

  Well ether way I can't do anything, since they aren't practicing I can't drop by and be with him.

  When there's a live stage I would always watch it. If they're in an interview I would watch that too. I guess it's going to be like that for some time. I would see him on TV and maybe Sometimes in real life.

  I'm laying on the sofa reading a book. Since it's Saturday I can relax but of course Yoongi's not here.

  Soon I fell asleep the book covering my face.

     Yoongi's POV

  I miss her so much, I hope she's taking care of herself.  Our manager would scool me for not concentrating or "not putting my best" but does he think I would be happy not seeing my wife for weeks?

  The manager noticed that all of us were tired, Kookie and Tae even got gloomy.

 "Guys come here" the manager called the 7 of us "I see that you are really tired so I canceled today's interview" all of us got excited

 "so that means we can go home for today?" Asked Namjoon the manager nodded.

  Finally I can see Ara after such a long time.

  When I changed to my clothes I said goodbye to the staff and the 7 of us got into the 2 vans.

  They dropped me off first since I started mumbling about Ara.

  When I was home I went inside the living room to see Ara sleeping with a book covering her face.

  I slowly too the book trying not to wake her up, but just when I lifted the book her eyes shot open.

 When she saw me she smiled widely and hugged me dropping the book on the sofa. I hugged her back.

  I pulled away and kissed her, she kissed me back. Oh how I missed her lips being on mine.

  She hooked her legs around my torso and I cupped her butt to lift her up.

  The kiss soon became heated as I carried her to our bedroom.

 When I dropped her on the bed she broke the kiss

 "I see you after so long and the first thing we do is go to bed" she giggled

 "oh.. I'm sorry I shouldn't have done it" I was about to get off of her but she pulled me closer to her

 "I didn't say I don't like it" she pecked my lips 

"I want this" I smiled and kissed her.

  Warning! Mature content here so yeah you can skip it its going to be that same font as now. So yeah I warned you.

  I took of her shirt, then started kissing her jawline down her neck to her bra.

 I went to her back and clipped her bra taking it off.