Time flies {20}

Yoongi's POV

  "I'm... pregnant" when those words left her mouth mind went blank.

  She stared at me waiting for my reaction but I just stared at her.

 She's pregnant? Oh god I didn't use protection. 

I'm seriously dumb.. How do I react? I know I'm happy but how is she feeling about all this?

  Suddenly she bursted into tears "I'm sorry.."

 Immediately I hugged her "why are you sorry?" 

She sobbed into my chest "you probably hate me now. I guess that's what I get for not listening to you from the start" I pulled away and wiped her tears

 "I don't hate you. How can I? Now I love you even more" she looked up at me 

"really?" I nodded and she hugged me, smiling I hugged her back.

  When I was about to pull away I heard light snores. I guess she's tired. Carefully I laid next to her, pulling her closer to me. After a bit I fell asleep too.

     Ara's POV

  When I woke up I was in Yoongi's arms. I missed this, smiling I caressed his cheek.

 "I'm sorry I fell asleep, I guess I was tired" I mumbled my hand still on his cheek.

 "It's okay" Yoongi's eyes opened "can I kiss you?" He asked suddenly, I nodded.

  Slowly he leaned over to me and kissed my lips, I kissed him back smiling into the kiss

    *5 months later*

  Today's my birthday, I'm kinda exited to see of anyone actually remembers.

  When I woke up Yoongi wasn't in our bed. I rubbed my tummy. This was my way of saying good morning to princess I guess.

About a month ago we found out it was going to be a girl. Yoongi was really happy since he said he wanted a princess but I wanted a Boy, but no matter the gender I will love my baby no matter what.

  Frowning I finally got out of bed, when I went to change I saw a note on the closet door.
  Dress up and go to the restaurant  that we first met.
                                                     -Yoongi

   I smiled and went to dress up. Then I did my morning routine applying some makeup.

  I took the car that Yoongi bought for me. We had quiet the fight about him buying me that car. 

  When I got to the restaurant it was quiet, there was no one here. I walked further having my hands wrap around my belly protectingly.

  When I got near the table that we had our first meeting, the light turned on reviling Bts and Minji "Happy birthday!" They yelled making me smile

 "you guys actually remembered" Yoongi came over to me

 "he can we not" he pecked my lips

 "you and our princess are the most important to me." I smiled and hugged everyone thanking them.

  "Blow out the candles" said Minji holding a cake.