Metting them {12}

Yoongi's POV

  It's was dark when I got home, and every light was off.

Of course she's sleeping I checked my phone to check the time. 2 a.m when I finally have someone to come home to I have to work till nights.

  Good thing she didn't worry and just went to sleep.

  I slowly entered the bedroom and saw Ara sleeping curled into a bad.

  Her lips were slightly open. I smiled, changed into my pajamas and went under the covers wrapping my arms around her pulling her closer to me. I started at her until I feel asleep

        Ara's POV.

  When I woke up Yoongi was sleeping next to me.

   I was in his arms making my cheeks flush. It was warm and comforting, but I need to get up and make breakfast he probably didn't eat anything yesterday.

  It was complicated but I managed to get out of the bed without waking him up.

  I quickly showered and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

   When I was done making the breakfast I placed the plates on the table and went to wake up Yoongi.

   It was weird he usually wakes up while I'm making breakfast and hugs me, but I guess he's tired.

  I went inside the bedroom and found Yoongi sleeping while hugging my pillow.

  I chuckled and went over to him and slightly shook him. After a bit of shaking he finally opened his eyes and looked at me

   "I'm sleepy princess" he said in his morning voice. I shook him again "I made breakfast come and eat. And shouldn't you go to work today?"

   He sat up on the bed "what time is it?" He almost shouted making me jump "7:30 a.m" I answered him.

  As soon he heard what time is it he jumped out of the bed "shit I'm going to be late"

   he ran to the bathroom cursing "I guess I'll eat breakfast alone" I muttered underneath my breath.

  When Yoongi ran out of the house quickly pecking my lips I signed and went to the kitchen to eat.

  When I was done I remember that he didn't eat anything... Maybe he eats at work. He has to. Right?

   I decided to wait till lunch. When it was around 11 a.m I started making lunch then I remembered if I will bring food to him, his band members probably will be hungry too..

   I just decided to make food for them to.

   I remember Yoongi saying there's 7 of them and then there's me so I made enough food for 8 people.

  When I was done cooking I checked the time 12:36 p.m. where does he work tho?

  I decided to call him. When he picked up I asked where is he, he told me but asked why did I ask I said I was just curios, we couldn't talk much because I heard someone yell to get back to practicing.

  When he hung up I called a taxi said the address and in 15 minutes I arrived at a huge building called "BigHit entertainment"

As I was about to enter inside a guard stopped me "you can't go inside" was all he said

   "I'm bringing my husband food" I said and lifted the bags with the food, he looked at it and asked "your husbands name?" 

  "Min Yoon Gi" he smirked making me confused "you think I'll believe that?" He said making me even more confused