First metting {2}

Ara's P.O.V

After I got out of the house I just decided to wander in the park and think about this whole thing.

My mind couldn't understand it, why? Why would they do that?

Marry their daughter because of some debt? What kind of patents do that?

Oh yeah mine.

I know I should understand them... but I just can't right now.

I walked through the park, mind filled with confusion and frustration, when I noticed a small pond near the path I was taking.

It looked pretty. There was a bit of overgrown grass then and there but it looked kept. There was rocks around it so I sat on the one further away from the water, because I didn't want me becoming wet another problem to add to the list.

That was when the realisation finally hit me. And oh did it hit me hard.

I'm going to marry someone... I'm going to marry a person I don't even know...

Aish why does my life need to be like this... Why can't I have a normal life, where I can find the person I love, date them.. get engaged and have a marriage filled with love.

But no.. I'll have a marriage where love doesn't exists.

After an hour or so of just sitting there and thinking I finally checked my phone only to see 10 missed calls and 3 texts from mom.

Let's see what she has to say..

I opened the text messages.

From Mom:
Honey I'm really sorry but we don't have any other way.

Honey please pick up I need to tell you the details

Fine. If you won't pick up just go tomorrow to this address xxxxxx there you will meet Min YoonGi your fiancé

As I read the text messages my eyes started to water again.

"I'm going to meet my 'husband?" I mumbled to myself in disbelief.

It sound so weird when I say it out loud. A husband... 

Hmm.. I guess I will meet my husband tomorrow.

I still don't get it even if I try to... how can my parents just sell me like that...

Maybe a part of me does and I just don't want to accept that? Ugh I don't know anymore.

I sat there for about another 10 minutes, just then I stood up and started walking home.On my way back there was a lot of questions lingering in my mind about that Yoongi guy.