Accidents {9}

Yoongi's POV

  I slowly opened my still sleepy eyes and saw Ara sleeping in my Embrace, light snores leaving her mouth. 

  My eyes trailed her face, from her silky hair, beautiful nose and to her kissable lips.

  I had the urge to kiss her, but I don't want her to freak out.

 I carefully lifted my hand to her cheek and caressed it with my thumb.

 She smiled in her sleep looking like a puppy.

  After a bit of staring at her I went to the shower, when I was done I decided to make breakfast. 

When I was done I put the plates on a mini table (or is it something like that, I have no idea what is it called but you know the little tables that you bring to bed? Yeah those) when I entered she was still sleeping.

  I slowly put down the table and sit next to her on the bed, then lightly shake her 

"princess wake up" I said as I continued shaking her, but she only whined and turned to the other side.

  "I'm going to kiss you if you don't wake up" I tried to make her wake up. Unfortunately she just murmured something and closed her eyes again. 

  I shook her again "Princess come on" but again she just whined keeping her eyes closed.

 "Last warning" I shook her but no response.

 Okay, she asked it herself I leaned in and kissed her lips lightly, as I did that her eyes shot open but she didn't pull away making me smile in the kiss.

  After a bit I pulled away and saw her blushing. Cute. I decided not to tease her about her red cheeks and just put the food in front of her 

"here eat the breakfast" she looked at the food then at me then back at the food 

"thank you" she said and started eating, I did the same.

  When both of us were done eating I took the plates and went to the kitchen to wash them.

         Ara's POV.

  Did he seriously kissed me? All I know is that I liked it and he probably did too.. I felt my cheeks burn again but I decided to ignore it and take a shower.

  When I got out of the shower I noticed that I didn't bring extra clothes at first I thought that maybe Yoongi can bring some but that's weird isn't it?  

 "What to do... What to do..." I thought to myself and the only thing came to my mind was to wrap myself in a towel and quickly go to the bedroom hoping that Yoongi is still in the kitchen.

  When I slowly opened the door there was no one, making me sign in relieve

. I quickly went and took some clothes going back to the bathroom when I heard the door opening making me look at them to sew Yoongi entering

. As he saw me a smirk formed on his face. 

He's seriously a pervert.

 My eyes widened as I saw him coming near me, when he was opposite me he leaned next to my ear while I just stood there frozen

 "if you look like this in front of me I might be not able to control my self" he said in a deep voice making me turn deep red but I still stood there like a statue,

 when I felt Yoongi lifting me up slightly then taking me to the bathroom and going out closing the door behind him.

  What just happened? My mind was blank as I got back to my senses quickly dressing up.

 "Did he... He didn't... No he didn't do anything wrong he just said that I shouldn't look like that around him... Or he might not be able to... Control himself... Does he mean... That.. He might... Of course he does what else is that supposed to mean?" 

When I was done rambling to myself I slowly opened the door to see Yoongi was laying on the bed and doing something with his phone. 

When he saw me he smiled "come here I want to show you something" he patted the space near him

. I obeyed and sat down next to him. Suddenly he pulled me to him as if it was nothing and showed me a beautiful dress.

  It was a white laced top with a flowy green skirt that dad small flowers scattered on it.

  "You like it?" He said as his other hand played with my hair. 

"Yeah it's really beautiful, but why are you showing me this?" I said as I looked up at him.

 He smiled "I want to spoil you a bit because you never let me" his words made me blush

 "but I don't need you to spoil me." His smile faded 

"please I want to be a good husband for you let me spoil you I have everything and I want to give you everything too" he caressed my cheek.

 His words made me sight but I nodded letting him do what he wants. When I nodded his smile reappeared as he kissed my cheek.

  When we were done picking some clothes that we liked we went to the beach and decided to relax for a bit. When it was around 7 p.m we decided that we should go home.

  When we got home I made dinner while Yoongi watched my cook.

  We ate dinner and decided to watch a movie. "What should we watch?" I said and scrolled through Netflix when Yoongi took the remote. 

"Yah what are you doing?!" I tried taking the remote but he didn't let me

 "kiss first" he said and my eyes went wide. 

Is he serious? Yes he is.. But I was to tired to argue so I pecked his lips and tried taking the remote again but once again Yoongi didn't let me

 "you call that a kiss?" He said and wrapped the other hand around my waist pulling me closer to him.

  "I kissed you what was wrong with the kiss?" I said and tried to get out of his hold. 

"That's not a kiss its a peck" he pulled me even Closer, making me blush.

 I signed and kissed him. But what I didn't expect is for him to push me against the sofa, 

I liked the kiss but I don't think I was ready if this kiss got any further so I tried to pull away. 

Yoongi saw that and quickly got his lips away from mine "I'm sorry I lost myself" he said as he hugged me tightly making me sigh 

"its okay I liked the kiss I'm just not ready for more" he nodded and released me giving the remote to me.

  When we started watching the movie I fell asleep half way through, but still felt as Yoongi took me to our bed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

~~~

Got some spare time so I decided to update.

Votes and comments are really appreciated. Just let's not tall about this line anymore.

K, bye~