Hurt {17}

Ara's POV

a week later when I woke up Yoongi wasn't there making me sight in disappointment

 "I guess he needed to go to work" I mumble and stand up out of bed.

  The past week I didn't see him, when he left in Sunday he didn't come back until yesterday when he came back around 6 p.m surprising me.

  I went to the bathroom and showered, then I went to the closet and put on a baby pink sweater with dark blue jeans and brown booties.

  When I went to the kitchen to make breakfast I saw Yoongi cooking making me smile.

  Slowly I went to him and back hugged him "I thought you left for work" he looked at me and pecked my cheek "how can I leave without saying goodbye" I nodded.

  When we ate it was already 9 a.m he still had an hour before his manager picks him up.

  We decided to cuddle on the sofa. While we were laying there Yoongi's hand around my shoulder he spoke "princess" I looked up at him "hmm?" He petted my head 

"if you want to you can drop by around 1 p.m" I smiled "really? Won't I be a burden?" He shook his head making me smile wider.

  When the wan pulled up to pick Yoongi up he kissed me like usual.

  I decided to make some food for the guys since I didn't see them for such a long time.

  When it was around 12 a.m I took my purse don't forgetting to take the bags with food. I got inside the car and started driving to the address that Yoongi texted me about an hour ago.

When I got there I was created by a huge building. I went to the guard that stood there and showed him my ID asking if he could lead me to my husband. 

He didn't want to at first but gave in and led me to him.

  When I arrived to what looked like a shooting set I saw Taehyung playing with his phone.

 I went to him and placed my hands on his shoulder making him jump "yah!"

 He yelled at me I got shocked "I'm sorry I didn't mean to" I said his eyes widened 

"Ara? I thought you were Jimin he can't stop scaring me today" I nodded 

"oh.. Okay.. Yoongi said I can drop by today so I brought some food for you guys" I lifted the bags up he smiled "come on I'll lead you to Yoongi hyung" I smiled and followed him.

  When we got there I saw Yoongi getting his hair done. I placed the bags on a table and looked at Tae "tell the others to eat while it's still warm" he nodded and went out to cal the others

  I went over to Yoongi. He smiled when he saw me "hey princess" I smiled back and pecked his lips 

"hey" he pulled me on his lap

 "Yoongi what are you doing? You're getting your hair done" he shrugged 

"Hyuna can do it while I eat so I don't think she has a problem with it" he calls her by her name? But I didn't say anything and looked up at her,

 she looked annoyed "actually oppa she disturbs me a bit"

 OPPA?! Who does she think she is?

 I stood up "okay I won't disturb, I'm going to eat you come too when you finish" I faked a smile. 

While I walked away she smirked at me. Seriously who does she think she is? I just glared at her

"Princess" Yoongi suddenly called me, I looked at him 

"come here" I shook my head "I don't want to disturb your stylist" he looked at me "fine" I gave in.

  When I went next to him he pointed at a chair, I nodded and took the chair sitting next to him.

 "Oppa she really disturbs me can she move?" He glared at her though the mirror 

"Hyuna she's my wife deal with it its not like I'm moving." She glared at me

 "okay oppa" can she stop calling him oppa?

  When he was done we joined the others and ate.

  When we ate it was time for the filming. I watched as they answered the questions, read some fan letters.

  When they were about t be done I felt like throwing up so I quickly ran t the bathroom. Good thing that I asked for the bedroom before.

  I threw up into the toilet bowl. Why do I keep throwing up the past days. I shrugged it of as I washed my face and my mouth.

  When I got back I saw everyone e except Yoongi so I went to Jin and asked if he saw Yoongi. "Hyuna took him to fix his makeup since we smeared his face with cream." I nodded "thanks".

  I got into the room to see Hyuna and Yoongi kissing. Wait.. He's cheating on me? 

I just looked at him wide eyed. He pulled away wanting to say something when he saw me "princess... It's not what you think it is.." 

He said calmly slowly coming near me. But I backed away as tears escaped my eyes

 "I hate you!" I yelled and ran out.

  While I was speed walking out Hoseok stopped me. "Ara what's going on?" 

I wiped my tears as I saw Yoongi running toward m

e "ask the cheater. Stop him for me please" I pointed at Yoongi and speed walked out.

  Yoongi's POV

When I got into the room Hyuna waked over to me and kissed me, I was so shooked I didn't know what to do I just stood there, then I realized what was happening and pulled away and was about t yell at her when I saw Ara standing near the door with teary eyes. 

 "princess... It's not what you think it is.." I said calmly trying not to freak her out. 

But she backed away as tears escaped her eyes "I hate you!" She yelled and ran out.

 Leaving me with that bitch "what the fuck! That's it fuck you get out you're fired!" She smirked "you can't fire me" son of a bitch 

"get the fuck out you're fired! If you come back you will be thrown out!" with that I ran out after Ara.

  I saw that Hoseok stopped her, suddenly she pointed at me and speed walked out.

 When I started to walk after her Hoseok stopped me "she said not to follow her" I tried to get out f his grip 

"leave me alone! I can't loose her!" He hesitated but let go. I ran as soon as he lessen the grip

  When I ran out I was too late she already drove off

~~~

Nope their life is a mess again.

Comments and votes are always appreciated

K,bye~~