Dinner {7}

Ara's POV

  When we got home I noticed that there's no groceries, I decided to ask Yoongi where's the nearest shop near here. 

"Yoongi do you know any shops that are near here?"

   But instead of answering he took my hand and started leading me out of the house. 

"What a-are you do-doing" I shuttered.

 For God's sake I thought I finished shuttering in front of him but i guess I was wrong.

"Walking to the shop" he said as I cached up to him

 "oh okay then" I noticed that he's still holding my hand which made be blush but I didn't say anything.

The walk was quiet but it wasn't uncomfortable. We walked holding hands.

   When we got to a store I went inside taking a cart with me, just then Yoongi finally let go of my hand and took the cart from me. 

  I went around picking up fruits, diary products and other groceries then went to pay for everything.

  When I was about to pay Yoongi gave the cashier his credit card. 

 Does he think I'm that poor that I can't pay for it myself? I was mad and sad at the same time but decided to not say anything since we're in public.

  When we were done paying he took the bags and started walking next to me. 

That's when I decided to talk about what bothered me earlier.

"Why did you pay for the groceries?" He looked at me and smiled

 "I'm your husband I should do that"

Then something came into me "I can pay for myself I'm not that poor save your money for yourself" I looked at him, he did the same

 "I don't need money I have everything I want to spoil you" he said and smiled sadly 

"you think I'm that low? I don't need your money. I know I was arranged to marry you because of my parents debt but that doesn't mean I can't buy the simple things I need" I said to him getting angry but tears formed at the same time.

He stopped walking, making me do the same.

 "I didn't say that I said that I have everything and I want to give you the best to. And please forget that we were arranged. I looked at him as a tear escaped my eyes.

 "but I.." I couldn't finish my sentence when I felt a strong pair if arms hugging me, I hugged  him back.

   After a bit he pulled away "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." He told me, but I just smiled

"it's okay let's get going." With that both of us started walking back home.

---

   When we got home I started cooking dinner as Yoongi went to our room

  After an hour or so I was finally finished with the diner. 

When I was done serving the table I went to our room and told Yoongi to come down to eat.

   I don't know why but I did it more on the romantic side.

During the dinner Yoongi was really quiet and when I tried to talk to him he answered with one or two word. I decided not to push it and just finished eating.

  When I was done I took my plates and said "when you're done bring the plates to the kitchen" he nodded and I walked away 

'I guess I did all of that for nothing' I mumbled to myself.

  A second later Yoongi walked in with the plates and was about to walk away but I grabbed onto his hand "why are you so cold to me all of the sudden?"

 He looked everywhere but me "I'm not cold to you princess"

I just looked at him in disbelief "you're not even looking at me did I do something wrong?" My eyes started to get teary again.

"No princess you didn't I'm just being stupid" he finally looked at me. 

"Then what do I have to do to make you normal self again?" I looked into his eyes as tears escaped my eyes he gently wiped them with his thumb.

  "Princess it'll only make things awkward between us" he started caressing my cheek.

   But I didn't care what he wanted from me I wanted the old Yoongi back

"Just tell me" I looked at him. 

"No princess it's awkward already" this got me a bit mad

 "just tell me god dammit I want the old Yoongi back" I yelled at him.

 I saw the shock in his eyes.

 Caught in the moment he said, actually half yelled "I want to kiss you!"

 I got shocked but relaxed after a bit "then do it" I said when I finally calmed down 

"no it'll just make things awkward" here he goes again....

  "Just kiss me god dammit!" I yelled again. He hesitated a bit but kissed me. And the shocking (not really) part was that I kissed him back.

~~~

The first kisssss

Do I need to tell you guys? I'll just do it votes and comments are really appreciated~

-edited

K, bye~~