Cut short {10}

Ara's POV.

Currently I was making breakfast for both of us while Yoongi was still asleep in the bedroom.

The past couple of days been pretty good we went to the beach and did random things we wanted to do at the moment.

If you ask did I tell Yoongi I love him, I would say no I don't think I'm in love with him. But I do know that I'm somewhere between like and love. So I guess that's a good sign.

While I was cooking the pancakes I felt muscular hands wrap around me waist.

 I knew it was Yoongi, this was the morning routine for the past 3 days.

 The first time he did that tho I got super shocked. But now its a almost as if nothing's happening

"Morning princess" he whispered into my ear with his raspy voice. 

I nodded and concentrated on the pan "Slept well?".

 He nodded and started kissing my neck. 

Immediately my body stiffened. 

That's new he never even tried to do this.

 "What a-are you d-doing?" I said just above a whisper.

 He pulled away "I don't know just felt like kissing you but I knew you won't give me your beautiful lips so I thought the neck will do" he said as if nothing. 

My cheeks got a reddish tint to it did he seriously just said that?

Suddenly he kissed my cheek pulling me out of my thoughts

 "you look cute when you blush" he kissed my cheek again. 

I just looked at him with a flushed face.

 He kissed it again "if you stay like that the next one is going to be on the lips." He said and smirked.

When I heard his word I turned back to the pan and saw that the pancake was burned so I quickly took it and got it of the stove.

 "Look what you done" I said in a slightly annoyed voice.

He hugged me from behind again "I'm sorry princess" he placed his head on top of my shoulder and looked how I started cleaning the pan.

  When we ate I got really lazy so I decided to lounge around on the couch.

  Yoongi was in the bathroom taking a shower so I turned on the TV to see a new drama playing.

  While I was watching it someone hugged me from behind,  immediately knew it was Yoongi since I could smell his familiar sent

. He said nothing so did I but then I felt water drops on my skin, I turned around to see that the drops came from Yoongi's wet hair.

   "Yah you're wet!" I jumped and tried to break free from his hold. 

But he just held me tighter. 

"No I don't want to let go" he whined like a kid for candy.

 I just sighed and sat back down "can you at least dry yourself of a bit?" I asked as I reached out for the towel that hung on a chair near by.

 "But I don't wanna" he whined again as I finally reached the towel.

  While Yoongi still held me tight I turned around in his arms and started drying his hair with the towel.

 "Ahh I have such a great wife" he smiled as he kissed my cheek making me blush.

  "You know I still can't get used to you not being cold to me" I said hanging the towel around his neck.