Epilogue

Ara's POV
*5 years later*

"Honey did you pick the kids up?!" I yelled out of the kitchen, but there was no answer 

"Yoongi?" Suddeknly tiny hands wrapped around my legs. 

"Hello, how was your day?" I asked and picked up Hyemi. 

"Good I made more friends" I smiled and kissed her cheek. At the same time Yoongi came to the kitchen holding our little 2 year old boy Jinsoo.

I smiled at them, when he came over to me I kissed him making Hyemi yell

 "ewwww nooo" she covered her eyes. Yoongi chuckled 

"you're going to be the same when you grow up" he ruffled her hair and she shook her head 

"no I will never do that" her words made me chuckle 

"if you say so" then I looked over at Jinsoo

 "oh I'm sorry baby boy I forgot to say hi" I said and took his hand playing with him 

"I want mowmy" I smiled and placed Hyemi on the ground kissing her cheek. Then took Jinsoo out of Yoongi's hands.

He started talking around 6 months back, he was 19 months old, compared to Hyemi he started talking later since she started when she was 16 months.

I played with the 2 year old in my hands while Yoongi played with our Princess.

 "I'm starting to think she loves you more" I pouted, Hyemi immediately ran to me

 "I love mommy and daddy the same" I smiled and carefully squatted with Jinsoo in my arms. Princess kissed my cheek and ran to Yoongi since if she kisses one of us she has to kiss the other.

"I whant a kiws" Jinsoon said cutely, he still has trouble pronouncing words but we understand him.

 I kissed him and sat on the sofa letting him walk since he doesn't like to stay in mine or Yoongi's arms for to long.

While I was sitting Yoongi sat down next to me wrapping his arm around my shoulder. 

"I love you" he said and kissed my cheek, I smiled and looked at him 

"I love you more" I kissed him. After a bit we were interrupted by the bell.

 "It's already 4 pm. They're here." I said and went to open the door.

  Today's new years so we decided to gather everyone to our house since we don't hang out as a group anymore.

I opened the door Reviling Jimin with Minji.  

"So how's the baby?" I said as I hugged her and Jimin. Minji and Jimin got married last year and she's pregnant for 4 months now. 

"Good, I still don't get it how were you so happy when You were pregnant all I want to do is lay down and never get up" I chuckled "I wanted the same thing"

  As we were talking Namjoon and his fiancé got here so I greeted them and let all of 4 of them in.

  As we were talking the bell rang again. I opened the door reviling Jin with his wife and they're 3 year old baby girl. I greeted them and let them in, but then I saw Hoseok with his fiancé walking so I stopped to greet them, then all of us went inside.

  When the bell rang again I signed and got up to open the door, reviling 4 people: Jungkook and Taehyung with they're girlfriends. I greeted them and walked inside.

  When finally everyone was here the room was stuffed but we didn't really mind as the room was filled with chatter as the music played in the background.

  When it was 5 minutes till midnight we all dresses up and went outside Jin's wife stayed inside since she didn't want they're daughter getting scared.

  The guys set up the fireworks, then all of us started counting down "5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Happy new year!" We all congratulated each other as the fireworks set off. I popped a shampane bottle open and pored it to everyone, after all the 5 bottles were pored out we got inside.

  Next morning when I woke up I went to the kitchen and saw people on the sofa on the ground. Then it hit me, I told them to stay the night.

  Signing I started making breakfast. I'll need to make a lot. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around me "need help?" I nodded

 "that would be nice since we need to make enough food for 16 people." He chuckled and both of us started making food.

  While we were cooking everyone started to get up one by one and Hyemi ran to me saying hi. Jinsoo did the same.

  When the food was done everyone ate, then we talked for a bit, soon everyone started to g home, leaving us alone.

   As I cleaned up the house Yoongi played with the kids.

   *2 years later*

  Today is Hyemi's first day of school. She woke up really early waking me up.

 Since she was so excided I had to help her with her uniform, her hair.

 When she was done I woke Yoongi and Jimsoo up. Yoongi got Jinsoo ready for kindergarten while I made Breakfast.

  Once I dropped off Hyemi at her class, I drove to Jinsoo's Kindergarten and dropped him off to. Then I drove  to work.

  I still work as a BTS designer but now I'm the lead one.

  When I got there I greeted everyone and walked to the room the guys were practicing. 

"Hey" they all greeted me and Yoongi walked over to me and kissed me.

  Once the work day was over I drove to pick up Hyemi and Yoongi went to pick up Jinsoo.

  After we tucked the kids in bed we went to our room and cuddled. Its been a long time since we been like this. Usually we were too tired to do anything and just fell asleep once our bodies touched the bed.

  "Jinsoo asked me something today" he kissed my shoulder

 "and waht did he ask?" He chuckled 

"he wants a brother." My eyes widen

 "no, we don't have much spare time now what will happen if we have another child?" He smiled and kissed me 

"okay but I still want you" I smiled and kissed him

 "well I'm not objecting" he smirked. Today's going to be a long night.

  Once we woke up I was I Yoongi's arms, its weird the kids usually are awake by now. Well I don't mind more time for us.

  Yoongi's eyes opened "good morning princess" I smiled, it's been a long time when he last called me princess.

 "Morning" he smiled and kissed me

 "I love you" he said once he pulled away 

"I love you too"

~~~

Here's the epilogue that I promised~

This is officially the last chapter of this book but there's part 2 and 3 (3 is still work in progress) But I may sound weird but I really think they have way better of a story pace then this book, but I still hope that this book was good as well.

Anyways I'll probably do an authors note later so if you want go one more chapter forward for some information.

Okay as always don't forget to comment and vote I really appreciate it~

K, bye~