4.1 After

The warmth filled her skin as the sun bursted through the cracks of the carriage

The warmth filled her skin as the sun bursted through the cracks of the carriage. She was in Kings Landing.

Arabella lost the tracks of day, mostly because she didn't care anymore. No tears had left her cheeks since the night her husband and his mother died.

The carriage finally came into a stop and doors opened. She moved her head to the light and slowly opened her eyes. She saw Meryn Trant, who was looking at her. Behind him - there stood her mother. "Her shoulder is bleeding. Call Qyburn." Cersei told another soldier. "Come, dear."

Arabella didn't move as she blinked occasionally. Cersei saw the red stained cheeks and blood on her dress, mixed with hers and Robb's blood.

Meryn Trant took her out. Arabella was taken to the Red Keep. The throne room was so different since when she had last seen it. It didn't feel like home.

Joffrey was sitting on the Iron Throne, Tywin wearing a pin, that used to be Ned's.

Jaime was wearing his old uniform. His golden arm shined in the light. Varys, Littlefinger, Maester Pycelle and other Castle's people were also there. Though, Sansa and Tyrion weren't there.

Tommen was standing next to Tywin, looking at his sister, being practically dragged by Trant.

"The traitor is back!" Joffrey stood up. Meryn let go of Arabella and she fell to her knees, her whole body hurting. She didn't look up. "What should I do with her? Put her head on a spike? Feed her to my hounds? You're lucky I'm a merciful King! Kneel to me and I'll forget your treason, sister!"

"Fuck you." she looked up at him, not scared of him or anyone anymore. People started whispering around. Joffrey looked around and clenched his jaw.

"I'll repeat this again. Kneel before me and you'll be forgiven." Joffrey repeated.

"I am kneeling." Arabella shot back in a low voice.

"Do as he says." Cersei whispered behind her. Her child came into mind and Arabella knew she had to do it for him. She mastered all the strength she could muster and managed to kneel normally on her legs with tears building in her eyes. She lowered her eyes, full of humiliation and sadness.

"Very well. Escort her to her chamber." Joffrey said.

<...>

Handmaidens were taking off Arabella's bloody dress off with Robb's blood on it. She sat in one place, staring at the ground.

One handmaiden started to clean her shoulder. "Get out." Arabella mumbled behind her breath.

"I'm sorry, what?" one of them asked not hearing her words.

"I said get out." Arabella told them not looking at any of their faces.

"We're not done cleaning--"

"Get OUT!" Arabella screamed standing up and throwing away the brush that one handmaiden held. "I said GET OUT!" she yelled and all of them ran out. Arabella watched them leave and sat down on the chair, tears flowing down her face.

<...>

Before leaving Kings Landing, she had her favorite terrace. But now, it seemed so warm and bad looking.

Food were brought to her, but she didn't eat any. "Would you like some pie?" one handmaiden took one plate and showed it to her.

"No." Arabella answered, staring to the ground.  Tyrion walked over there and stopped, seeing his niece. He frowned deeply, noticing her state.

"Eat, dear." he told her, sitting on a chair that was next to hers.

Arabella just shook her head slowly. Tyrion looked at the handmaiden. "Leave us alone." he told her. She nodded and left. "Bella." he tried to take her hand but she pulled it away. "I don't know how you feel, but let me help you, please..." he begged and watched her eyes fill with tears. The constant tears, that seemed to be there all the time.

"He died in my arms." she spoke in a shallow voice, her bottom lip quivering. "I didn't get to say goodbye..." she mumbled. "Why am I still alive?" she questioned mostly herself.

"Your mother." he answered and she didn't react in any way.

Her belly start to hurt and she let out a small groan. "What is it?" Tyrion asked concerned. She looked at him and noticed that he had a huge scar on his face. Tyrion understood and widened his eyes. "Oh gods..." he trailed off. "Eat. For him or her..."

She looked down at the plate and began to eat slowly. "Myrcella..." he heard her trail off.

"You want me to tell you about everything? You don't want to speak?" he asked her softly and she nodded, her eyes glistening. "Alright... I've sent Myrcella to Dorne. Where she could feel safe. Sansa is my wife..." he could see a hint of surprise on her face. "My father made me marry her... Her sister Arya is still missing. Jaime is back, maybe you saw him. His right arm is missing. Some men cut it off. Brienne's with him--" he didn't finish as she began to cry.

"Bella." he said touching her shoulder. She had her head down, as tears flew down her cheeks, sending a huge wave of hurt down.

"My fault..." she said looking up a little. "It's all my fault..."

"No, it's not. Don't say that." Tyrion shook his head.

"Everyone around me dies..." she mumbled and cried even more. Tyrion hugged her but she didn't hug back.

"I wish I could change everything. I'm so sorry." Tyrion soothed her as he watched his favorite niece become someone so broken, he wouldn't want for his enemies.

"Don't.." she choked out. "Let me go..."

"Never." Tyrion answered immediately. "Never." he repeated as she sobbed into his shoulder.

Vote, read, comment.