5.1 Running

The snow was falling to hard to even see

The snow was falling to hard to even see. Her now huge belly was too big to walk. The snow was thick. None of the two were used to such conditions.

The carriage that they had broke down in Riverrun. They had one horse but the same died from cold.

Arabella stopped walking. Caine looked back at her. "I can't. I can't anymore." she breathed out holding onto her stomach.

Caine came back to her. "Let me find us a shelter." he told her giving her his gloves. She took her wet ones off and thanked him.

"Do you know where we are?" Arabella asked him while looking around.

"I know we're near the Wall." he mused trying to be optimistic. They walked into the forest. Caine gave her his hand and they connected their fingers. They walked around. "Here." Caine saw a broken shed. He took his sword out to check if it was safe around. "Come." he gave her his cold hand again.

They walked inside. It was still freezing. "I'll try to make us a fire." Caine saw some wood and started making fire in the fireplace.

Arabella sat down on a chair. The shed seemed abandoned. She touched her belly. "Please be safe, Red." she whispered his nickname. "I can't wait for you to come."

Arabella then heard wood cracking and Caine laughing. She took the gloves off and the warmth filled her arms. But it still wasn't enough.

Caine hugged her and started to rub her back soothingly. "I am so sorry." she whispered into his stomach. "You should've stayed with your family..."

"I don't like being with them." Caine answered honestly. "They were always so full of themselves. One time Margaery told her handmaiden that I loved her. So, the handmaiden came to me fully naked and said that she loves me too. I didn't understand and told her that I didn't love her. The girl killed herself the other day because she couldn't live from embarrassment. I felt guilty. Margaery just shrugged it off and forgot about her." he told her his story.

"Sounds like something Joffrey would've done." Arabella mused. "I'm hungry..."

"Can I ask you a question?" Caine said and she looked up at him.

"Sure." she nodded in his embrace.

"Why did you go all this way to the North if you know you can die or lose your son?" he asked her and she sighed.

"I will not lose him." she shook her head pulling away. "No!"

"Alright." Caine sighed standing up. "I'll go outside and find us a rabbit or something else." he told her and left her alone.

Arabella saw how dark it was getting. Caine was still not coming back. She got worried.

Suddenly, she heard steps outside. "Caine?!" she whispered. A man stepped inside. But it wasn't Caine.

Instead, she saw a man, who had a filthy smile on his face. He was wearing all black. "Look, Jenkob." he said. Another man stepped in.

Arabella widened her eyes. It was Jenkob, her lover. The same one that she sent to the Wall.
"Bella?" he asked with a huge beard on his face.

"You know this girl?" the man she didn't know asked.

"She was the one, who sent me to this filthy Wall. I heard she married Robb Stark. Is that his child?" he asked her with a nod of his head.

Arabella didn't answer as she glared at him, her back pressed to the wall. "Well," Jenkob sighed. "I'm gonna fuck you till that baby comes out." he smirked at her.

He moved closer to her but Arabella grabbed a piece of wood in her hands and showed them her weapon. They just laughed. "Come here, Bella." Jenkob smiled. "I remember how you wanted to fuck me."

"Leave her alone." Caine spoke from behind. The other men turned around.

"Who the fuck are you?!" one yelled. Caine smiled then hit the man's half face off with his sword. He fell down dead.

Arabella hit Jenkob with the wood in the head. "Bitch!" Jenkob grabbed onto his head. Arabella quickly ran to Caine.

"Are you okay?" he asked as they ran outside.

"They're from the Wall! I knew one man!" she shouted. Jenkob ran out.

"Run." Caine took his sword out again. She saw other two men riding their horses.

"Catch that whore!" Jenkob yelled them. Caine looked around and grabbed Arabella's hand. They started running.

"If you die, Arabella--!" Caine began but she shushed him.

"I'm alright!"

Vote, read, comment.