4.6 Tyrion

Arabella needed to talk with Tyrion

Arabella needed to talk with Tyrion. Sansa was being accused for killing Joffrey. But the worst part was that she went missing. Not even Tywin could find her.

One part of Arabella was relieved that Sansa went missing. Maybe she was safe now. But Arabella didn't know that.

The cells door opened and Tyrion sat up. Arabella walked in. She closed the doors and sat down on a chair.

None of them talked. Arabella raised her eyes. "I know it wasn't you." she began. "And it wasn't me either... How can I help you?"

"Podrick came to me. He told me about Sansa..." Tyrion began and Arabella nodded.

"I am guilty, I know..." she answered. "I just couldn't see and do nothing of how horrified Tommen looked. Something just told me to go and hug him. And like that I lost Sansa out of my sight. I promised to keep her safe..."

"I am not blaming you." Tyrion smiled and she looked at him. "Did you talk with your Mother yet?"

"No." she shook her head. "She didn't even come to me. She's afraid of me now. And I'm glad she is." Arabella sighed and looked at her shaking fingers. These past weeks she couldn't stop them from shaking.

"I just don't understand why does she hate you so much?" she asked looking up at Tyrion. He shrugged casually.

"I'm an imp." he answered with slight hurt in his voice. "And I killed our mother..."

"No, you didn't." Arabella sneered closing her eyes. "You..." she calmed down and reopened her eyes. "She still doesn't have proof that you killed the king. Everyone hated him. Even Tywin..." she told him, angry at the situation. "And I am going to speak with him. Tell him it wasn't you."

"Dear, he won't listen to you. And who cares about what you say? Everything will be worse to you, and I don't want that." he told her softly but Arabella wasn't listening.

"There has got to be something--" she grumbled shaking her head, not believing in Tyrion's words.

"Why are you willing to put your life on a line to save mine? Who gives a shit or two about my life?" Tyrion explained.

"You told me you wouldn't leave me!" she shouted silencing him. Tyrion softened his look. "I don't have anyone anymore..." she whispered with tears in her eyes. "If I tell anyone about this." she touched her belly. "Tywin will make sure it is gone before I can even look at him... I don't trust Jaime. Not anymore."

"You should. He talked with me about you. He is the only one you can trust if I'm gone." Tyrion sighed making her to gape at him angry.

"No." she stood up. "I will talk Tywin out of this." she left Tyrion shouting her name.

She walked into the Hands room and found Tywin writing letters. He raised his eyes and saw her standing there. "We need to talk." she said seriously before sitting down on a chair in front of him. Tywin continued writing letters.

"Are you going to watch or speak?" Tywin questioned not looking at her.

When Arabella was little, Tywin would always bring her on his lap and they would both write letters. He was the one who thought her how to write. That was the time she still loved him.

"Free Tyrion." she told him with a face that made him look at her.

"I can't do that." he answered. Arabella was sitting like a real lady, her head high. Her face red and tired.

"No." she agreed. "But you also know it wasn't him. He can't die for something he didn't do..."

"Fully agreed." Tywin nodded. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"What-- what can I do to help him?" she asked shaking her head a little. She was still confused for Tywin's agreement.

"There is one thing you can do." Tywin nodded and continued writing letters.

"Tell me." she sighed. She didn't like how he always worked while they talked.

"Later, I'm busy." he answered and she had enough. She stood up and threw the letter away.

Tywin sighed calmly and looked at her fuming figure. "I wrote for an entire hour. Guess, I'll start again." he told her and took another sheet of paper. "If Tyrion confesses, he will be sent to the Wall, where he'll finish his days. If you agree with what I have in mind..." he explained.

"Why can't you tell me what the offer is?!" she shouted angrily. He didn't answer.

"Everything has time. And I plan to tell you after Tommen's coronation. If you want to save your uncle, I would agree." Tywin told her in a mysterious tone.

"Fine." she said and he looked up with a smile.

"Have you talked with your mother yet?" he asked curiously.

"I didn't come here for a chat." she sneered and left his chamber.

Arabella was scared of what she agreed to do.

Vote, read, comment.