6.3 The Wall

There it was

There it was. The Wall that Arabella thought she wouldn't see ever again. She glanced at Sansa, who had her eyes widened.

Caine didn't seem happy. He didn't want to meet Jon Snow and didn't want to Arabella to see him as well.

<...>

Jon was ready to leave. After Lady Melisandre brought him back to life, he was lost. Eddison Tollett, a brother of a Night's Watch and Jon's friend took his sword. "Where are you gonna go?" Ed asked. Jon looked at him.

"South," he answered simply.

"What are you gonna do?" Ed asked again. It was clear he didn't want Jon to leave.

"Get warm," Jon gave him a small smile. Ed wasn't pleased with how he answered.

"I was with you at Hardhome. We saw what's out there. We know it's coming here. How can you leave us now?" Ed asked, frustrated.

"I did everything I could. You know it--" Jon began but he cut him off.

"You swore a vow."

"Aye, I pledged my life to the Nights Watch, I gave my life--"

"For all Nights to come!" Ed yelled over.

"They killed me, Ed, my own brothers!" Jon told him angry and hurt. "You want me to stay here after that..."

He couldn't finish a sentence as a horn outside rang. "Open the gates!" someone yelled.

Arabella saw men opening the gates and her heart fastened. Brienne rode in first.

Both, Sansa and Arabella were looking around for Jon. But all they saw were other men. Also, some Wildlings.

Sansa got off of her horse, followed by Arabella. Jon came out and both of the women turned his way. He stared at them, surprised.

Arabella noticed that he looked so much different. His curly black hair were slicked back  that made him so much manlier.

Jon started making his way down the stairs. He was staring at his sister. Arabella knew they didn't get along very well back in Winterfell, but after all what they've been trough, it didn't matter anymore.

Jon couldn't realize that Sansa and Arabella were standing there.

Sansa couldn't contain her long lost happiness as she jumped on him with a huge and warming hug. They both closed their eyes, missing the feeling of hugging their siblings.

Jon pulled away from Sansa with a smile and then glanced behind her back at Arabella, who stood there, looking more beautiful than ever, smiling at him. She opened her arms and he they hugged.

He smiled, excited about the feeling of holding her again. "Here we met again." she whispered and they pulled away. Seeing her and Sansa brought some happiness to Jon that he needed.

<...>

Arabella walked into a room, where she used to stay. It brought her so much memories. Where her baby was born, where Caine confessed his feelings, where Jon kissed her.

She took off her clothes and laid into the bath. It was hot, but that's what she needed.

Doors opened. She quickly took her nightgown and covered herself. Caine was standing there. "You need to knock," she sighed getting up. Caine stared at her covered body for too long. "Turn around." she told him.

He looked away and she dressed up. Arabella walked over to her bed. "What is it?" she asked softly.

"You brought Sansa here. She's with Jon Snow now. You did what you wanted. Now, we can leave." he said hoping she would do that.

"Let me rest a little." she looked at him and he clenched his jaw.

"How more will you rest?! Forever? he yelled getting furious with envy.

"Calm down," she snapped standing up. "Quit this acting, Caine..."

"I think you came back just to see him again." Caine told her sharply while moving his hands around.

"He's my family! They are my family." Arabella argued back.

"I am your family! You had to marry me. Your family still lives in Kings Landing..." he shook his head and she looked down with a frown before raising her eyes at him again, already calm and ready to explain to him again.

"No, Caine," she shook her head calmly yet sad that he was thinking like that. "My 'family' killed my Father, they would've killed my son. They killed my husband, his mother. And your family were with them this whole time. So you can't decide for me who's my family or not. Leave me alone."

Caine left shutting the door loudly. She sighed and thought about how much the love for her was making him blind with fury.

Vote, read, comment.