Chapter One

*Pete's PoV*

"...but again, I can change! My play can too!"

An argument has been lasting for hour now, maybe even more. I was more and more angry and tired. They wanted to kick me off the band! Simple as that. And Why? I played wrong? Really? Or, maybe, they're just bunch of faggots?! Frustrated, I tried to protect myself. I wasn't going to say goodbye to The Beatles just yet.

George folded his arms as he looked at me. John put the hand on my shoulder and shook his head. "Pete, stop it. It doesn't make sense. Just deal with it, man. You're surely gonna find another band"

I looked at the others. "Guys? You just kick me off as if nothing happened?"

McCartney looked at the floor, trying not to look guilty and George kept eating his sandwich, silently. Great...

"Time to go," said Brian as he opened the door. How nice of him.

I hissed and rushed to the exit. When leaving, I turned around. "Amazing. It's not the last time you see me."

Then I went out slamming the door.

I came back home, not believing what had just happened. How could they? And who's gonna take my place? Obviously! Richard... I've never liked this guy. He hanged out with the band all the time. During try-outs, gigs... he's always been there. In the one hand it was nice to have backup drummer, in the other he just became main one! That wasn't fair. He's heading to Hamburg with them... He's gonna be a big star instead of me! And I thought we were friends...

Revenge was the only thing i could think of that night. I had to made up something. Something to ruin them.

"I'm going to Germany," I told myself and started packing.

Only two days left.

***

Hiii iz meh again!
And I'm bringing some Starrison to y'all bc I'm a trash lol
I hope you'll ilke it (well I hope sb will read it in the 1st place lmao)

Yeah that's it.
Love ya ♥