Chapter Twenty Seven

Ringo's mom and stepfather were walking right beside us. Ms. Starkey stopped me before I got into the car. She wanted to talk alone.

"George?" She started quietly. "You're together, you and Ringo... Aren't you?"

Well, she went straight to the point. I didn't know what to say. I mean, how to say to a mother that her son is gay and you're dating? Without him even knowing...

"You can tell me. If I had something against, I would testify differently."

"True, so yes. We're together." She nodded and smiled slightly.

"Alright then. I mean... It's my son's choice, isn't it? If he's happy with you, I'm happy as well."

"Thank you. Not everyone would accept that..."

"Love is love," she shrugged. "Take care of him, will you?"

"As long as I live, I will," I said, really meaning it.

"Thank you, George." She hugged me. "Good luck."

"Thank you too," I smiled and went back to the car.

I didn't even notice our way back. First we were getting into the car, next we were already at Brian's. Right after I passed the doorway I started to scream.

"Oh God! We did it! We won!" I hugged Ringo tightly, jumping and almost choking him.

"Air..." He gasped, smiling broadly.

I let him go, kissed his cheek and jumped again. I was so happy. "That's the end!"

"Yes. Yes, it is."

Guys were smiling as well.

"Hey didn't we deserve a kiss too? For helping?" Lennon laughed.

I pulled them closer for a group hug.

"Thanks so much. Because of you guys we're safe now. I've got the best band and a manager on Earth!"

"Well, not gonna argue... I'm the best," John said.

"That's nothing. Everything for you two," answered Paul.

Brian only winked and patted my back. "So now return the favor and be famous."

"No problem, Eppy." Ringo hasn't seem so bright in something that felt like years. It was so good to see his usual enthusiasm again. I couldn't believe it's already over. My precious Ritchie was now free and happy. And we could be together.

Soon after we prepared a big dinner to celebrate. All the stress of the past week made me forget about food but now, I was hungry as ever.

The five of us sat at the table, talking, laughing. One could feel the euphoria that was everywhere around. We felt like the whole world belonged to us. I couldn't take my eyes off of Richard. The whole time he was smiling and exchanging glances with me.

"So, what now?" Asked the drummer.

"We're coming back to Liverpool soon. Start of playing and recording," said John, smiling.

Liverpool. Home.

"The world better get ready!" Macca cried, throwing hands in the air.

"Soon we're gonna be famous. I can feel it," I chuckled.

"We already are." Ringo winked at me. "Oh by the way, what were you talking about with my mom?"

"I promised her, I'm gonna take care about you." I stroked his hair gently. "And I will keep my promise, sandwichie."

Our lips touched slightly. With energy and feelings, I missed so much. I could hear Brian and Paul saying "aw". Lennon just rolled his eyes.

"Not while we eat, please."

I looked at Ringo, with a twinkle in my eye. After that I got up and picked him up from his seat. "Well, I guess it's time for us then."

"Let me go, stupid," he laughed and I did as I was told.

"Bye, lovebirds," Paul waved at us, and John pretended he had to puke. Lovely.

Smiling we headed towards the bedroom.

Just as we got into the room I started to kiss him passionately. He leaned on the wall. Between the kissed I repeated how much I love him. And he answered the same, burying hands in my hair.

We could be together. With no obstacles. I could not be more happy. We belonged to each other.

"Wait," Ringo said. He pecked my cheek and went away for a moment.

He locked the door and came back. His deep blue eyes were sparkling.

"Where were we?"

THE END

***

Aww my beans can finally be happy together :DD

I'd love to thank you all, for reading, your nice feedback, and not giving up even when I haven't updated in ages xD

You all make my day and I love you ☆
*hugs every1*

But wait, something's missing... Where's the other bish??

ThreeGaysGrace! Thank you too for writing this with me, fucker. Love ya ♡

~Vii 🐥💕