Chapter Eighteen

*John's PoV*

I had a feeling that we were sitting here for ages and I was getting more and more worried. Out of the corner of my eye I saw George and Ringo talking to some woman. Ringo called her 'mother'. Right... We forgot about our parents from all of this shit. I wonder if Mimi knows...

After a while Richard and Ms. Starkey walked out.

But through all this time Paul seemed to be the most nervous one. No, wait, he wasn't nervous. He was terrified. Since we came here he couldn't sit still, walking all around and stopping only to comb his hair. I was growing tired of this, the bassist only made me more anxious.

"Everything alright, Paul?" I asked.

"What? Oh, yeah... alright..." McCartney murmured and made another circle. When he stopped near me again I had enough and pried the goddamn comb from his hand.

"Could you fucking stop for a moment?"

"I... uh..." He reached his hand out, but before he did something, I broke the comb in half. I hoped it would stop him and let him sit down and calm a bit, but Macca looked at me, shocked, and ran away from the waiting room. George gazed at me, but said nothing — he was probably as stressed as Paul.

"I should... I'll look for him."

I've checked literally everywhere; a bathroom, outside the building, even the car, but he was nowhere to be found. Let's hope he'll come back. But it looked like we've just lost one witness.

I came back just to see Ringo and Peter entering the room. They were going to call us later.

Great. Waiting, again.

***

Who tries to update regularly?
Meee
Who's going to fail??
Yeah... me again...
Well wish me luck

Btw how do y'all like the story?
I wonder if anyone know what's gonna happen next hehe