Chapter Twenty Three

*John's PoV*

"Johnny? What you're doing?" Asked Paul, when I was slinking in bedroom's direction. "And what's this marker for?"

"You'll see."

I opened the door slightly. They went off about an hour ago and I counted they're already asleep.

I was right, they were. Hugging each other. Really cute sight, one could see how much they loved each other. Macca mumbled a quiet 'aw' behind my back. I smiled to myself and went in.

I lifted up the marker and moved the hair out of George's face. All this time I tried not to laugh too loud, so I wouldn't wake them up. Then I wrote on his forehead 'HE'S GAY'. I used big, capital letters. After that I moved closer towards Ringo and wrote 'HE'S GAY TOO'. Some kind of mustache and weird looking glasses completed my work.

It got really funny when Richard started to wake up. He lengthened. I was sure he'll catch me, but he only muttered Harrison's name and cuddled him tight. Oh yeah, he probably thought George tickles him.

I ran out of there as fast and quiet as I possibly could. The time I closed the door I started to laugh badly. Paulie only rolled his eyes.

"You're like a child," he smiled.

"That's why you love me," I chuckled.

***

Okay maybe plot didn't need it but I did lol