|02|Irina|

|Chapter 02|Irina|

AroPOV

After another meal in the Throne, my brother's and I settled down at a table, mindlessly flicking through some books and scriptures. My darling Jane comes in with one of the Denails. Irina if I'm not mistaken, I had a particular distaste for the animal drinkers although a glimmer of respect also existed at their self control, especially my dear friend Carlisle, to not have killed after over 300 years was quite admirable.

"What a pleasant surprise...." I greet her with a clap of my hands, still sitting at the table as Caius and Marcus stood.

"What do you want" my brother, Caius asked coldly.

"I have to report, a crime" the girl started speaking. "The Cullens. They've done something, terrible..." there was a slight quiver in her voice.

Hearing mention of the Olympic Coven, I snapped my book closed, placing it on the table and trailing over to her. The Cullens, I wished to find something to hold against them for years, decades. Edward's gift much like mine but is enabled without physical contact, Alice, the seer was a true prize and of course now young Isabella aswel, although it would be quite frustrating to have her among my ranks and not be sure of her true intentions, it would give a possibility of betrayal.

"Allow me, my dear" I gestured towards her, offering my hand and wrapping both of mine around her once she came closer.

Looking through her mind, memories shifting at an immaculate speed, until I came to a particular memory where she saw Young Isabella, truly an immortal now, I was glad to see they headed our warnings. There was a child of the moon, filthy mutt along with a young child, leaping at least 20 feet into the air to catch a snowflake, an immortal child. What intrigued me the most was a young woman, smiling beside young Isabella as she gazed at the immortal child. She was breathtakingly beautiful, her long bronze hair with natural red highlights, flowed around her, framing her face, blowing gently in the breeze, her hourglass figure was prominent as a pair of denim jeans and a tight leather jacket hung around her body. I felt a sudden tug at my chest, something I've never felt before in all my 3000 years, I felt the need to have this mysterious girl, to make her mine.

"Oh my...." I stared intently up at the Denali girl, a wide smile spread across my face, not entirely certain what filled me with greater joy, finally receiving a reason to take down the Cullens and hopefully add a few new guard members to our ranks or the sight of that beautiful creature, my beautiful creature.

We then sent the girl away, she was to stay in one of the guest rooms until we take action. My brothers and I sat down on our thrones to discuss the situation.

"Brother" Marcus said holding out his hand to me. I took it into mine and saw my bond with the beautiful girl, a very thin, almost non-existant bond but it was there, the most beautiful of colours... gold. A true mates' bond, I've finaly found her, my mate, my other half, to make me whole, only mine.

"You must have seen her in the girl's mind" Marcus announced in his bored, lifeless tone.

"What is it?" Caius asked, always the impatient one.

"My true mate brother, she's with the Cullens, beauty to behold..." I explained.

"A Cullen! Brother! This is outrageous! " Caius complained.

"Caius, it's a true mate, the rarest and most beautiful kind of love on this earth..." Marcus explained to him.

"Indeed brother, but I don't know the girl, she looks a bit like our young Isabella Cullen, a relative perhaps? A cousin?" I said pondering.

"Was she changed brother?" Caius asked, not keeping his hatred for mortals at bay.

"She had, the most vibrant violet eyes...." I trailed off thinking back to when I saw her in the Denali girl's mind, her image forever imprinted in my mind.