|22|Compromise|

|Chapter 22|Compromise|

I pushed Aro away, he looked up at me confused with lust clouding his vision, one of his hands on my waist while the other rested on my backside.

"We're here to talk business Aro, no?"

"Oh yes, you just, you look fabulous my dear, simply delicious" he complimented as he wet his lips while looking at me intently.

"Let's get started then" I pushed

"Of course darling," he said while staring but then seemed to realise he still hasn't moved "um come sit" he gestured towards a chair and he went to sit on the other side of the desk himself.

"So" I prompted because he hasn't made a move to start instead gaze at my chest then my legs and back again.

Men.

"Yes well, I see you know how to play unfairly darling, no doubt Caius has been to visit you" Aro frowned lightly "unfortunately it won't work, sorry my dear"

I smirked "it seems to be working just fine so far Aro"

"Not anymore, yes well let's get started, at first I'd like to know how you feel about all this, me, the mating bond, us" he started curiously now not at my body but at my face.

"Well I don't believe it's real, I feel like you want to use me for my gift just to gain more power and string me along on the way, I'm not feeling it. However I'm tired of trying to run and arguing with you the whole time. But I don't want a fake relationship either Aro." I was bare, I was being honest and open with him, if this is real I want it to work.

"I would never use you for your gift, my sweet, your gift is quiet impressive but It's not the reason why I want a future with you. Did you now feel the mating bond pull while in Forks? I don't wish to argue with you either"

"How am I supposed to know you're telling the truth, I felt the pain but I don't know." I sighed

"Okay lets compromise I've got an idea." He looked thoughtful "what's would you like to do with this situation?"

"I want to move back to Forks with my Family, away from all of this because I never know what's true and what's fake, a game" I confessed.

Aro looked down "I understand but I cannot let you do that, I need you here, with me, however you'd be allowed to visit your family once a decade"

"Once a decade!?" I exclaimed, "you mean once a week."

"We shall compromise on this if you agree to stay. Now you mentioned that you never know what's true and what's game, that you're worried that I'll use you for your gift. I want you to use your gift and ask me if I am. That way you'll know the truth" Aro announced.

"But I can't, I hate using it, I don't want to compel you" I frowned.

"Yes but you want the truth and I want you to stay, please Allison" Aro looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Fine alright" I sighed and stepped around the desk to face Aro. I leaned down and looked him in the eyes, but he was looking at my boobs "you know Aro, you need to look at my eyes for this to work not my boobs" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Sorry my dear" he said with a smile but didn't seem to mean it whatsoever.

We caught eye contact and i started. "Is. The. Mating. Bond. A. Lie?"

"No" he answered in a monotone voice.

"Are. You. Using. Me. For. My. Gift?" I know I already got the truth but I had to make sure.

"No" he answered once again.

I let him go from my power and looked down at the ground, I've assumed the worst of him and accused him of things he didn't do. I felt bad, I had no right, all this arguing was useless. Maybe I can actually try with him...

"Will you stay?" He asked hopefully.

I only nodded silently, the next thing I know is I'm being spun around in the air by Aro, I giggled as he set me down and embraced me into a tight hug.

"Thank you Mia cara" he kissed my cheek and that's as far as he could reach. "Now let's compromise" he announced. Carrying me over to his armchair and setting me down on it while he leaned against the desk facing me. "List your conditions"

"I want to visit my family every Sunday" I say firmly.

"Once a year" Aro stated.

"Once every two weeks" I reasoned.

"Once every 6 months and that's final" Aro concludes.

I decided to use caius' advice as I stood up and walked up to Aro, wrapping my arms around his neck I planted a kiss on his neck, I heard him clench his teeth.

"Please Aro?" I whispered right beside his ear while I licked his earlobe.

There was a low growl and I was quickly turned around, placed on the desk with Aro in between my legs as he placed open mouthed kisses on my neck.

"Please Aro" I repeated "Once a month"

There was another low growl, "fine" Aro grumbled as he started to suck on my neck but I pulled away and jumped off the desk. "I don't believe you play fair my dear." He chuckled.

"But you love it" I said slyly as I sent him a wink before sitting down. "Now" I continued, "I also want to take things at my pace and not do anything just because of the mating bond, I want to fall in love Aro." I said as I looked at the ground shyly.

Aro kneeled in front of me, and pulled my chin up, smiling at me he said "you don't know how long I've waited for this, we won't do anything you're not comfortable with, everything will be at your pace and nothing forced by the mating bond"

"Thank you Aro" I said smiling back. This could really work.

"Anything else my dear?" He asked.

"My last condition but also the most important one, I refuse to be locked up in a tower like Dora, locked away from everyone and everything." I said firmly.

I saw the smile fade off Aro's face, "the tower is there for you're safety, im not about to risk loosing you, this isn't up for discussion." He said sternly and frowned.

"I'm not going to let you take my freedom away!" I screamed at him