|26|Date|

|Chapter 26|Date|

I made my way to the clock tower where Aro told me to meet him and couldn't help but wonder is there a reason behind this 'surprise' as he called it. Was it a date? Where will we be going? I mean I'm dressed in a tight dress so I doubt we'll be going off to hunt or anything the requires much movement. Maybe a restaurant? But why would Aro take me to a Restaurant? I mean we can't eat, both of us.

Once I got there Aro was already stood waiting for me, when he saw me his eyes trailed all over my body making me feel a little self conscious. Aro himself was dressed in a smart suit with a silver and black tie. He looked good, better than good, I licked my lips as I watched him smile at me.

"You look marvellous my dear, magnificent, absolutely beautiful." Aro showered me with compliments as he offered me his arm which I took gladly.

"Thanks" I muttered embarrassed. "You look great too, where exactly are we going?" I asked, curious.

"A friend of mine owns a restaurant near by, come" Aro answered and with those words we sped off in my pace not vampire because I couldn't run that fast.

We arrived at a small but fancy looking restaurant, when we entered we were immediately approached by a waiter.

"Mr.Volturi?" He asked.

"Yes" Aro answered shortly

"Follow me" the waiter led us to a table for two in the furthest corner of the restaurant beside a large window with an amazing view of the Italian country side.

The waiter left without giving us any menus, I looked at Aro confused.

"You'll see" was all he said before pulling my chair out for me.

We both sat down.

"Do you like it?" Aro asked almost nervous.

"It's amazing" I breathed as I smiled at him. "Is there any particular reason for this Aro?" I asked curious.

"No, I just thought that we should have a first date some day" he said honestly.

"So this is a date?" I asked

"I mean... if you don't want it to be then no but you see I thought it's stupid but—" Aro stammered

"Aro, it's okay I'm glad it is" I cut Aro off, he let out a sigh of relief.

"I also thought we could get to know each other better?" He said but it almost sounded like a question.

"Sure, So... what's your favourite colour?" I asked

"Blood red, what's yours?"

"Royal blue"

"What about your dream holiday destination?" He asked

"Ummm...." I thought about it "I'd love to go to an island, where there's a beach and sun and that's about all I need." I answered honestly. "What about you?"

"Hmm.... I must say I love the Canary Islands. We own a section of the coast on one of them too"

"Wow really? That's so cool"

The waiter came back with two bottles of what seemed like wine and a plate of some fancy sea food.

I looked at Aro and frowned.

"You see my dear, we were both going to have blood tonight but" he said as he opened one bottle, pouring red liquid into his wine glass, I could smell blood. "A certain lady decided to get rid of my secretary and give me loads of paperwork so she'll be having normal food and wine tonight"

"Aro, I didn't know, the rule about the one week" I tried to explained myself

"Yes and that's why this is your only punishment" he said sternly so I decided not to argue.

*

The evening went amazingly, even though I only had wine and was currently on my second bottle. I felt tipsy and a bit daring. I slipped off my shoe and trailed the inside of Aro's calf with my bare foot. He stiffened but said nothing against it, trying to continue our conversation about our favourite music.

I let my foot trail up higher until I was up by his inner thigh, Aro fell silent as we stared each other in the eyes. Moving my foot that little bit higher I was met with him bulging member. He was turned on and it pleased me beyond anything.

"You're playing a dangerous game Allison" he hissed

"Maybe I enjoy a little adrenaline from time to time" I said as I winked at him but lowered my foot, slipping my shoe back on.

"Don't start something you can't finish" he warned.

"How do you know? Maybe I will finish it" I challenged. To which Aro smirked and called the waiter over.

"Put the bill on the Volturi account" he said as he stood and helped me do the same.

I was a little dizzy, and stumbled but Aro steadied me with his arm around my waist. We walked out and Aro picked me up bridal style to which I giggled, he sped to the castle and into his chambers. Unceremoniously tossing me on the bed and he started taking off his jacket.

"Help me unzip this Aro?" I whined as I turned my back to him.

"His cold hands swiftly pulled the zipper of my dress down and I pulled it off me, dumping it on the floor beside the bed.

Left in just my undergarments I lay on my side, with my elbow holding up my head. I beckoned Aro over with my finger.

He stood by the bed as I pulled him down so he was kneeling in between my legs. He chuckled at me. Ignoring him I joined our lips into a heated makeout session. Pulling him in closer by wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands trailed over my body as he unhooked my bra, tossing it away somewhere, he trailed down my jaw and neck towards my hardened nipples, waiting for his attention.

I arched my back as he took one into his mouth and his cold tongue flicked out to lick it, he sucked and nibbled on it while I moaned in pleasure, he kneaded and pinched the second nipple with his hand. Aro then switched to my second nipple giving it the same attention. I could feel my panties becoming wet as I rocked my hips to meet his, trying to find relieve.

Aro pulled away chuckling, kissed me again, exploring my mouth and lay down beside me.

"Come now ally, let's not go too far so you won't regret anything" he explained

"I won't regret it. I want this" I frowned, why would he think that

"It's the wine getting to your head, sleep now" he finalised with a kiss on my forehead.

"But I want this, I really do, it's not the wine!" I argued.

"Okay well then we'll continue in the morning if you still want to, deal?" He asked.

"Okay" I nodded, promising myself that I will in the morning.

"Now sleep darling" Aro whispered and that's all I needed to fall deep into a peaceful slumber filled with Aro related dreams.