|08|Escape|

|Chapter 08|Escape|

AroPOV

Having nearly completed my business in the throne room, my thoughts strayed to my newly found mate, she was beautiful, there was no doubt about it, the girl was a unique creature, half human, half vampire, this will also allow me to track the development of such creatures however I could not comprehend her behaviour. My mate didn't seem to be knee on comming anywhere near me not to mention her ridiculous attitude and spiteful tone while she spoke, there was a high probability she was acting in such a bizarre way due to missing her family, homesickness I believe is the term human use which is why I shall allow such disobedience and disrespect only this once. When I go up to her tonight she should be over it and then we shall consummate the mating bond, making her mine forever. Just as that blissful thought crossed my mind Alec stormed into the throne room, the door echoing from it's impact with the stone wall.

"Master! Lady Allison has escaped."

"She what!" I roared, immediately standing from my throne, anger rose inside me, how could those fools allow her  to escape.

"Demetri has been out tracking her the minute we realised, Felix went with him." He informed me as he sensed my rage, knowing he could be on the receiving side of it, if a solution to the problem isn't offered.

"Go aswel Alec and take Jane with you, I want her back here, if not its your heads." I barked at him threateningly, outraged as I sent a wooden chair flying across the room, watching it fall apart as it hit the stoned wall.

"Calm brother, they'll catch her and if not she'll return herself, the mating bond pull will be too painful." Marcus attempted to calmed me.

I chose not to respond, instead I walked towards the door of the throne room "tell them to bring her to my chambers"

How dare she?! She's mine and I won't tolerate this disobedience anymore! I waited in my chamber's for my mate, the whole place smelled like her. The sweet scent of strawberries, chocolate and a hint of mint, as I breathed it in, I almost allowed it to tame my anger, I couldn't wait to make her surrender and bed her. My sweet, beautiful mate...

~~~~~

A few hours have passed, I began to get impatient however Demetri, Felix, Alec and Jane soon returned with my trashing mate in their arms. Upon entering my chambers I noticed her attire, the velvet purple night dress complimented her long , pale, slender legs. As I scanned her body briefly I could almost feel pools of black replacing my once milky red irises, both in anger and lust. Immediately I let out a growl, Demetri, Felix and Alec understood the warning and instantly moved away from my mate as I took a menacing step towards them, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her to me, breathing in her scent to calm myself.

"Leave" I hissed at the rest, my age trained on them over Allison's shoulder, they did as ordered, closing the door behind them.

In that very moment the girl in my arms pushed me away from her, I felt a pain in my chest from her rejection but refused to acknowledge it.

"What do you think you're doing? Who the fuck do you think you are? Let me leave!" She demanded, her bare foot stomping again the wooden floor just as a toddler's would.

I had her pressed up against the wall in the matter of seconds, one of my hands holding both of hers, above her head. I gazed into her eyes, not fully able to distinguish between the lust and anger I felt in that very moment, the lust controlled me. My manhood throbbing as I lined her hips to the wall with my own.

Control something I valued as a vampire, my own was unquestionable but this girl tested it on so many levels, yet she does not realise this. I couldn't resist, I dove into her neck, kissing it, feeling the urge to create a small cut on her neck with my teeth, I stopped myself not knowing if I'd have enough control to stop drinking, I sucked on skin of her collarbone, my hands releasing her own as they moved to explore her curves. I felt her struggle beneath me, twisting out of my hold and moving towards the door as I advanced on her.