|12|Blinded|

|Chapter 12|Blinded|

AllsionPOV

"How to win the game?" I asked, excited for a chance to go home.

"I set you a task, if you complete it you earn a point and a reward of my choice. You do the same. We set two tasks each and whoever wins the most tasks wins. Every time I fail your task you get a point and the other way around. Understand?"

"Any task I want?" I asked.

"Yes, as long as you tell me what I have to do to win the task before it starts." He answered.

"When do we start?" I asked.

"Even today if you wish, I already have a task for you in mind. The faster we start, the faster we finish, the faster you'll be mine." He answered with a spark in his beautiful red eyes.

"Okay, what's my task?" I asked.

"Go take a shower and get changed, then I'll tell you because I'm afraid my dear if you keep walking around in that night dress I won't be able to resist my mating urges. Unless..... you want me to--" here I cut him off.

"Nope! Not a chance, I'm going." I said quickly.

He just chuckled and shook his head as he watched me run off into the bathroom.

"I'll be in the library" he informed me be for I went.

*

After my shower, I got changed and made my way to the library. He was sitting with his right ankle on his left knee as he waited for me, he had a glass of blood in his hand.

"So.... what's the task?" I asked, getting straight to the point.

"Eager are we?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Yes, I'm curious, what's my task?" I asked again.

"Come" was the only thing he said.

I followed him to the front door and out through the clock tower. When we were outside he held out his hand. I looked up at him confused, was he actually expecting me to take his hand?

"For safety purposes..... in case you were to run." He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes but took his hand, he leaned over to me and whispered into my ear "Dont. Roll. Your. Eyes. At. Me." He ordered firmly.

I nodded lightly but when he was pulling away his cool tongue licked my earlobe. I gasped and my eyes widened, he just smirked at me and started walking, pulling my hand along. "Come along my dear"

I was stunned, it was a turn on I must admit but I wasn't expecting it... I silently let him pull me along. He led me through building until we reached trees, we went deeper and deeper into the forest. My thirst made my instincts more aware and sharper.

"Now what? Are you gonna kill me and burry me here so nobody ever finds me?" I asked jokingly.

"That wasn't my intent but.... that's not a bad idea." He said with a serious face.

"What? I was only joking" I said alarmed.

He openly laughed at me "Don't worry my sweet, I could never kill or intentionally hurt you"

That made my mind go back to the incident of Aro slapping me.... I suddenly lost my good mood. I started to remember who he is, who he really is. His charming personality blinding me for a while. His caring cover up and fake display of affection. I couldn't allow him to blind me with that again, I should be more cautious.

"So what's the task?" I asked coldly.

Aro gave me an odd look no doubt for my sudden mood change.

"Well you haven't fed for awhile.... and I decided to make the first task easy, so hunt." He said.

"Hunt?" I asked.

"Yes, unless you prefer to drink human blood....?" He askd confused.

"No, no. I just didnt thibk this would be a task...."

"Well you were refusing to feed love and I don't want you going crazy from thirst so I decided that if I gave you this as a task you'd have to feed yourself."

"Umm... okay."

This should be easy, I closed my eyes and smelt the air, all i could smell was Aro's glorious Scent. I decided to listened out for my prey instead. I could hear a stream, not far from here, the snapping of small branches and towing under the pressure of a few wolf's bodyweight.

I ran, upon my arrival a few wolves scattered, I jumped at th nearest one, quickly snapping his neck before sinking my teeth into his neck. I let out a low moan from the pleasure of the warm blood running down my throat after not feeding for a long time. I then drained another 3 wolves before walking towards Aro who was standing not far from me, watching we the whole time. There was a trail of blood going down my chin.

He closed the space between us and leaned down, he started to lick the trail of blood, I stood there not moving, fighting with myself on the inside. I should hate him, i have to hate him, yesterday and today was just days of weakness. He finished and then let out a groan.

"I forgot that was Animal Blood" he complained.

I just nodded and started to walk away.

"Allison..? What's wrong?" He asked as he grabbed my wrist, not letting me walk away.

"Your wrong, you're the only wrong thing in my life, I hate you" I hissed at him.

"Alliso--" he started but I cut him off.

"Dont Call Me That! And dont touch me." I raised my voice.

He let go, and the second he did I was off. I ran back to the castle.

AroPOV

She left.... what did I do this time? I tried to be good to her.... was it the task? Was she mad at me because I made her hunt? I thought it was quiet an easy task... was she mad that I wouldnt let her starve? I couldn't. I wouldn't be able to stand aside and watch as she slowly drifted away. But because I made her hunt, I pushed her away even more......

I should talk to her, apologize....

I've better things to be doing, if she doesn't want to be with me than so be it. There's hundreds of vampires that would be submissive and loyal to me. Hundreds that would jump at the opportunity to be bedded by me. Yet Allison.... she's different, she doesn't want any of this, she doesn't want me.

Some say that we want what we can't have.... maybe that's the only reason I desire her? Maybe it's not the bonding at all? What if she's not my mate?

But no. She is. She's, the one. The one if been waiting centuries for. The one to complete me. I saw it, with my own eyes with Marcus' gift. But I didn't need to see it, I can feel it. There's not doubt she's the one...