|10|Chelsea|

|Chapter 10|Chelsea|

AllsionPOV
Marcus walked into the room and nodded his head in my direction as he made himself comfortable on a nearby chair.

"Hello Allsion" Marcus greeted.

"Hi" I said shortly back, did he seriously send both his brothers to sweet talk me and smooth things over for him? Typical.

"How are you settling in so far?" He asked politely but I just raised my eyebrows at him giving him a look that said 'are you serious'. He sighed "I'm sure you don't know much about mating bonds yet as you are very young... would you like to hear about true mates?" He revealed the true reason as to why he decided to pay me a visit.

"No offence but I don't believe in that, well i do believe in mates, I've seen how my grandpa and grandma, Dad and mom, Aunties and Uncles react around each other, how much they love each other. I just don't believe that Aro and I are mates." I corrected myself. "In my opinion I'm wasting my time here since i could never love him anyway." I shrugged but felt a dull pang of pain as I said those words.

"I assure you Allison that you are Aro are mates there's a golden bond connecting your souls, a true mates bond, my gift allows me to see such things. I'm certain you feel it" he stared at me expectantly as if he wanted me to admit it but I stared back, remaining silent "why do you say you could never love him?" He pressed the matter further.

"Is it not obvious by now? I hate him." I rolled my eyes.

"Hate is quite a strong word, young one." He frowned slightly.

"Then it suits just fine" I smiled back, I wouldn't allow him change my mind, I hated Aro and that was that.

"Allison you will be forced to love him, the mating bond pull will become stronger the longer you reject him. It will hurt you and hurt Aro even more as he's a full vampire and also the dominant party in the relationship." Marcus warmed, loosing his patience to put it gently. "Although I do not know to what extend the bond will affect you as you are only half vampire, it will to some extent"

"I'll fight him as long as I can, I'm not going to love someone just because the mating bond says so, I'll hold on to my free will as long as I can, thank you very much" I said stubbornly.

Marcus just sighed, stood up, and left without another word. I know I was being a bitch but Aro was a monster, not only because drinking human blood but also for killing Vampires and humans alike just for the fun of it, he tried to kill me and my family for crying out loud. He manipulates others and isn't capable of true feelings like love, he can't love me so I don't feel bad about rejecting him. We might we mates, Dad confirmed it and I can feel it at times or I've been hearing about it so much I'm talking myself into random imaginary episodes of pain but i dont want Aro and I never will.

AroPOV

It's been a day whole day, Caius and Marcus both spoke to her but refused to let me see their memories, they claimed the girl should have space without my 'invasions' as they called it, as if they both turned noble all of a sudden. It truly was most unfortunate that the gift of a mental shield has been passed down to her by her mother. I was getting sick of this, impatiently waiting till she stop behaving like a child and accepts her fate. I just want her to surrender to me, body mind and soul. Is that so hard? Am I asking for too much? No, she's my mate, she's supposed to listen to me. But since she hasn't been doing that out of her own freewill, I will make her. I called Chelsea into my newly furnished study.

"You called Master" she came in and bowed her head, awaiting my orders.

If only Allsion acted like that, things would be different, we could be satisfied with each other, I certainly didn't want her behaving like a guard however she should listen, obey and surrender herself to me.