1. Badass princess

Chapter 1

Beep beep beep beep. A tall woman in 40 with long brown hair stopped the alarm clock.
– Nathalie you have to wake up! Say the tall woman and was way to the bed where a young woman in 18 with long red hair with bangs who name Nathalie lay.
– But Nancy I am too lazy to wake up! Say Nathalie.  

- But, you must to go to university or you will come late, answer Nancy and went back to kitchen.
- oh shit! Say Nathalie and get up from bed and went to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and went to the wardrobe. I pick up a dark blue dress which reaches to the knee. I went to the kitchen were Nancy make her lunch. I take bread with cheese and sit down on the chair.
– Nathalie dear will you send me the cucumber which are in the Fridge, say Nancy who was busy with cutting the tomato. I look up to see the clock.
– Oh shit I must run, bye Nancy!!! I say and kiss Nancy in the cheek.
– bye, but cucumber! Shout Nancy.

I run down the street and run through a small path until I manage to reach the school. Riiing riiiing riiing.
– oh shit this was close! I Say and run in to the classroom and sit down on the available chair that was back on the corner. The school bell rang and it was lunch. I was way out the door and past the hallway, but then I hear a voice
– OH look at who is there, isn’t the ugly Nerd! Say girl with brown hair. – yeah Lily, look at her hair and her face look much uglier than a frog! Say a blond hair woman.
– hahahaha Sophia you are so right, say Lily.
– look at her body! She wil sure get 1st place in the worst body ever prize! Say Sophia. Aaargh! you supied bitch look at you ! you bitch let the whole world look at you boobs! You are not better self! …. - hey you deaf ugly Nerd!! Do you hear me! Shoted Lily. ignorer Nathalie just ignore them. –arghh let go girls, she is useless! Said they and went out. Yeah bitches you better go and don’t ever come back again!*sigh* why do people like them live ?

The school was over and I was way home when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turn around to se Lily,Sophia and 4 other young men who I never seen there.
– w-w-w what d-d-do yo.yo you w-w-want? Said I low.
– guy here she is! Say Lily and playing with her hair.
– you are right look at her so ugly, said one guy with brown hair and black jacket. Uhhh I thought they was so hot but then they was bitches like they! *sigh*- c’mon guy I want to kick her, said a guy with black hair and red t-shirt and black skinny jacket and skinny jeans . He sure know about fashion but if he was more niii…..wa wait! Did they say they will kick me. Ignorer ignorer what I thinking! The black hair guy take his hand and was about to punch me, I closed my eye, but I did not feel hurt. I slowly opened my eye to see what was happening.   

Some minute before
A Blond hair guy was walking on the street. He was walking slowly and then he hear a voice.
- OMG! It is PRINCE WILFRED! Said a girl and was running toward me. Woah better run! Wilfred saw a nearby shrub and run toward and hide back shrub.
– argh I was sure I saw him here. Said 1st girl.
– you are just imaging things, said 2nd girl.
– maybe you are right,said 1st girl and then the two girl went ahead. *sigh* that was close. But when he was about to go so saw he a beautiful long red hair woman passed. There was a 2 girl and 4 guy back her. A brown girl tapped her shoulder.-w what d-d-do yo.yo you w-w-want? Said that red hair woman.
– guy here she is! Say woman with brown hair and playing with her hair. – you was right! look at her so ugly, said one guy with brown hair and black jacket. How rude! Wilfred anger was growing- c’mon guy I want to punch her, said a guy with black hair and red t-shirt. Wilfred anger was growing and growing and the end he couldn’t sit there and see and he get up. The black hair guy was about to punch when Wilfred get up from shrub and took his hand.