8. The hero!

Chapter 8

I was about to go when I get to see some shadow at the ground. I turn around to see I was begin surround by some guys.
- Did you miss me; spoke one of them with a huge grin. I look closer to them to find out who it was.
- Taxmen's, I spoke up quite. My heart pound 10 times faster than before. I look at them with afraid eyes. One of them takes out his knife. What will happen to me? Why is this happening to me? I close my eyes to prepare for the worst.

But nothing happen, I open my eye to see 4 taxman’s was on the ground. Huh? What happen to them? I turn my head to side to see Prince Wilfred fighting with other two taxmen's. Wow prince Wilfred can fight? .....wow he is strong! I look at the prince Wilfred fighting with two taxmen’s with excitement in my eyes. Prince Wilfred was too strong for taxmen’s and they collapsed on the ground.

Oh wow prince Wilfred has saved me again, but this time he really saved me. If he didn't show up, I would have been killed. He saved me. Some tear dipped from my eye. I felt like crash to realize that I would have been dead by now. I try to hold back my tear, but the tears keep running down my cheek like a waterfall. Before I even realize it, my leg start automatic to run to Prince Wilfred. I put my arm around him and hug him tight while Wilfred jumped in surprise at my sudden movement.
- Thank......you.....I would have been dead if you didn't show up, thank you so much Wilfred, I said while crying. 
- Oh... I was just doing what is right....nothing to thank me, he said and went red in embarrassment. I wiped away my tear and look at Prince Wilfred in eyes.
- But I ...........then, LET'S EAT ICE CREAM together, I cry out happily while prince Wilfred look at me confused and surprise same time at my sudden cry.
- Ice cream? What is that, he ask and itched his head in confuse.
- WHAT! You don't what ice cream is, now we really need to eat ice cream, it is a big case, I AM TALKING ABOUT WAR! WE NEED TO GET ICE CREAM, I cry out as a speech, pointed at the nearby ice cream shop and Prince Wilfred begins to laughs out loud. And then we went to nearby ice cream shop and order two ice creams. Prince Wilfred order chocolate ice cream and I order strawberries ice cream. We went sat down the stair outside the ice cream shop and eat ice cream together.

I turn my face toward Wilfred who was sitting next to me. I look closer to his face from the side. He looks so handsome when I look at him from side. Wilfred slowly turns to face me. I try to turn my face because I didn’t want him to know I look at him, but he catch me looking at him when I was about to turn around. He opened his mouth to speak.
- What is it; he asked me with a quizzical gaze which staring straight into my eyes.
- Oh I was just waiting for an answer about what you think about ice cream, I say and try to sound natural.
- It was sweet and cold, I like it, he said and his lips curled into a bright smile.
- Really, I am glad you like it; I say and smile.
- hehehe when I think about what happened before, it was just like the book I have read, THE BLUE JEWELS, I said with a smile.
- yeah, I have read that book, it just like that but it is about tax, say Wilfred with a smile.
- WAIT! You have read that book, I can’t believe it, when I talk about this book Stella say “it is boring”, and my brother say “it is waste of my time” and other friends just can’t understand it. You are the one who I can talk about this, I said and we discussed about the book in excitement. 

I look up from the ice cream I just finished and Wilfred did the same and our eyes met and locked automatic. He has such a beautiful blue eyes. I can’t just take my eyes off it. We look each other’s eyes in long time until I saw some white flash. I turn around to see some reporter stood there with cameras and microphone.
- What is your realship between Prince Wilfred and Princess Nathalie, ask one these Reporter. Oh Gad, they are so faking annoying; ugh can I just kill them?   
- umm we are just friends, I say and show much uninterested in my voice.
- but you two look each other’s eye in long time without wink, say the reporter.
- yeah, we played a game, the game is to look each other’s eyes without winks. The person who winks lost the game, I lied.
- Oh it was just a game, mutters the other reporters uninterested and one by one they went away. 
- You have just rescued from a royal scandal, thank you, say Wilfred thankfully.
- oh well, it was the last thing I can do for you after have been saved two time by you, I said and shout a glance around to see if there was any reporter there. I couldn’t see anyone around so I came near Wilfred and kiss him at cheek.
- thank you so much for what you did today, I will do one more favor for what you did, I said and run away from him.
- Bye, I will see you soon; I shout from back and continued to run.