Chapther 3 - My home in Dres van

Chapter 3

I stood up from the floor. When I stood up, fall something from my pockets. I look down to see the necklace that my brother Joshua give me on the 5 year birthday lay on the floor peacefully. I get down to pick the neckless up, But Joshua was much faster. He pick it up and opened the heart up to see the photo. His eye gets wilder.
- that... that.....that is...begin Joshua then I cut in.
- Yeah the necklace you gave me on the 5 years birthday, I say and take the necklace from him. I turn around to see the princes have the shocked expression writ in their face.
- Joshy! How long have you know each other? Spoke Roberto up.
- We have know each other since the day I have been born! I say.
- huh? Say Roberto confuse.
- HE WAS MY STUPIED BROTHER! I SHOUT
- WHAT! JOSHUA HAD A SISTER? Say the 5 princes in union.
- I can't believe it! A such a crazy woman, are princess of Dres van, Say Keith.
- I 'am not longer a princess "gangster" ! AND JOAHUA I AM NOT GOING HOME! I shouted.
- I have no choice, mumbles Joshua.
- HUH? What do yoooouu ....Before I could finish sentences, carried Joshua me in his arms and walk away from shocked princes.
- BROTHER! LET GO OF ME! I shouted.
Joshua didn't answer and he continued to walk.

-JAN!THE CAR, shouted Joshua.
- Yes your highness, say a butler who name Jan.
we get climbed into the limo and we were now going toward the Dres van kingdom.
oh no what will happened to Nancy. She was just so nice with me. And I don't want to trouble her.
- Brother? What will happened to Nancy? She did't do anything wrong. I just lie about my name to be with her. I try to explain.
- do you think I don't know you, I know all your little tricks. And relax we did't do anything to her, Say Joshua and I sigh relieved.

We arrived at the Dres Van castle after many hours diving. - ugh! Don't EVER MAKE THAT CHAOS AGAIN! Shout Joshua and go inside the castle with anger. I hear a someone giggled and I turn around to see Jan the butler giggled and follow after Joshua. I turn around to see 5 other limo parked in front of the castle. Sitting inside of these 1th limo is Prince Roberto, 2th limo is Prince Glenn, 3th limo is Prince Edward and 5th Prince Keith. They came out and come toward me. - YOU REALLY ARE THE CRAZY ONE! Said Prince Keith with surprised expression writ on the face.

Some hours before
Me and my brother Joshua was sitting on the limo. Joshua look at window.Ugh I am booreeeeed! There is nothing to dooo! Uggh GAD I WILL DIE THAN SITTING ON THE LIMO AND DO NOTHING! I look at up at the limo roof, there was a handle there. I get up and touch the handle. I push the handle to the side and a strong wind hit my face. Aahhh it feel soo good. I closed me eye and try to feel that Wind. Some minute passed and the wind feel weaker and weaker. I opened my eye to see many cars before me.
- your highness, we end up in the traffic, say the driver.
- WHAT! Shout Joshua. While they augmented with each other I pushed a button to get the window down. I poke out of the window and look around and then I see 5 other limo. OMG! Are the princes following us? I see prince keith and prince Roberto poke out theirs head out of window and now talking with each other. They turn around and saw me. I waved with bought of my arm in the air like crazy.
- HEEEEY!!!! I shout. Prince Keith laughs at me when he saw me.
-GANGSTER! YOU LOOK LIKE MONKY WITH THAT HEAD! I shout so loud as I can and prince keith angry and shout back.
- How dare you! ....... HOW DARE YOU CALL ME SOMETHING LIKE THAT! Shout Keith. I laugh and turn around to see a familiar car. Hmm isn't that car belong to someone? Hmmmmm. I try to see who was sitting on the car. Then I see 2 guy and 3 younge woman sitting on that car and all are in my age. O M G! THAT IS MY OLDER BESTFRIENDS WHEN I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL! And every one is on that car! How dare they ignore me! I opened the limo-door and shut behind me and run into where I saw that car. I opened theirs car and shout loud.
- HOW DARE YOU ALL GO AND HAVE FUN WITHOUT ME! I shout.
- WHAT! NATHALIE IS THAT YOU? Shout Harry. Harry was a kind guy who always helped me when I was in trouble.
- I can't believe you are here! Shout Stella, Bella and Emily in union. Stella she is crazy in shopping and can be bit annoying. Bella is very kind the kindest person in this group, she will always put others first. Emily she is depending on sleeping and reading. That is hers hobby because that is what she use her time to. - NATHALIE! WE CALL YOU SEVERAL TIMES! BUT YOU DIDN'T PICK UP THE PHONE YOUR MORON! Shout Adrian. Adrian can be bit annoying and flirt with me but he has a very kind heart. They all get out from the car and hug me. - Long time no see, Say Adrian and smile cool and look at me with narrowed eyes.
- HAHAHA Your flirt is not working on me ADRIAN! I say. Adrian poked like child and look at the ground. I get eye contact with Stella and shout.
- WOOO! NASTY ASS BITCH! I Shout so loud every one who was out of the car turn around and look at me like I am Crazy.
- hmm crazy as always huh? Say Harry and smirked.
- YEAH BITCH! That is who I am, I said and hug him.
- hey! You! There are many people here and some child there who sleep! So don't shout! Complained an Angry looking man in fourteen.
- WELL! TOO BAD FOR THEM! CUZ I CAN SHOUT SO LOUD I CAN! I SHOUTED BACK. The man look much angry than before.
- ARG! I HATE YOUGHT LIKE YOU! THINKING THAT YOU ARE COOL CUZ YOU SAY SOMTING LIKE THAT! Shout him.
- I didn't try to be "cool" . I try to behave bad with people! I said.
- Nobody will like you if you do that! Said he.
- WELL THAT IS WHAT I TRYING TO DO YOU STUPIED MAN! I shout. The man was frozen in the place and I was about to say something when Harry stopped me with his hand on my mouth.
- I'am so sorry about hers behave, she is just in bad mood. She didn't mean what she said, apologies Harry .
- sheeesh, said the man and went in his car. Harry return his hand and spoke up.
- WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!? Said Harry and I climbed on the top of the car.
- Let me do what I want! I said and pick up a apple that was inside of my bag. I took a bite from apple, but then I saw a limo door opened and Joshua come out. He comes toward me looking angry.
- YOU! Shout Joshua and begin cut by some surprised voices.
- PRINCE JOSHUA! Shouted Stella, Bella, Emily, Harry and Adrian.
- I' am so sorry about her behave your highness, apologies Harry.
- No, I am the one who should apologies to you all, Say Joshua and turn to look at me.
- GET DOWN FROM THE CAR! Shout angry looking Joshua. I get down and look at him.
- What do you want Angry looking guy! I said.
- NATHALIE! HE IS CROWN PRINCE OF DRES VAN YOU SHOULD NOT BEHAVE LIKE THAT! Shout Harry and Bella stressed.
- Relax Harry and Bella! I know who it is, I am not that stupid, I said and Joshua look so angry. He look so angry that he will exploding anytime. Joshua grab my arm and start to walk.
- BROTHER! LET ME GO! BROTHER PLEACE! LET ME GO!IT HURTS! I shout and try to get away from that gripe.
- Shut up and come with me! Said Joshua irritating.

In other side was hers best friend standing frozen in the place when Prince Joshua draw Nathalie and her screaming. And it was a long silence until Harry broke the silence.
- She... She was the lost princess we do hear about? Say Harry
- Whoa! It look like it, she call him brother, Say Adrian shocked.
- OMG! This is exciting! Her princess! Why didn't she said that to us, say stella exciting.
- she is going to Dres Van too and then we do to! Maybe we can contact her and talk, said Bella and every one agree with a nod and get in the car.

My brother Joshua draw me into the limo.
- WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT! A PRINCESS LIKE YOU SHOULD NOT BEHAVE LIKE THIS! Said Joshua angry.
- But I don't want to be a princess. I whisper low.
- That you have done was most stupid and unbelievable, complained Joshua.
And the rest of the trip Complained about what I do and augmented with me.

Continued the story
- why did you do that? Spoke Edward.
- Because I didn't want to be a princess, it is annoying to fellow that stupid lesson and bla bla bla. I said with a annoying voice.
- I understand how you feel. Say Edward.
- let me be alone please! I said and the princes nod and went but Keith stood there smiling.
- You know! You should actually be proud that you are princess! There are so many woman and girls who want to be a princess like you! Said Keith and went away but I stop him.
- Thank you for your kind word Gangster! I didn't know you can be such a nice person after all, I said teasing and Keith smile proud and went away. My heard beat faster like a tornado. Why did my heard beat so fast all of a sudden. Maybe I am just tired? Ugh I am tired after all. And Keith can be so cute sometime. He has good taste about fashion. And his smile was so beautiful! He has perfect smile. I wonder how his abs looks like. I am sure he has wonderful and perfect abs. And if we go little bit down! I wonder how long it is. OMG! OMG! OMG! WHAT I AM THINKING NOW! I am so stupid! UGH I MUST SLEEP NOW!
I run inside the castle and saw Joshua standing there.
- I am tired Joshua! Can I sleep! Is there free room where I can sleep? I said.
- You can sleep in your room! Said Joshua and look at me with cold eyes.
- But I don't know where my room is brother! I Said.
- ohh! Then follow me, he said and walk toward the hallway. And I follow after him until he stop.
- Here it is! Make yourself comfortable. Said Joshua. - Meet me tomorrow morning 7 o'clock, I have to give you a punishment for what you did.
- yeah yeah I am coming brother. I said and opened the door.
- You better come early, because You know I hate waiting, said Joshua and turn away. I went inside the room and shut the door behind me. Hmm the room sure hasn't changed! It just look like the last time I saw. I went toward the closet and take off my close and pick some nightie and put it on. I went toward the large king-size bed and lay down. Hehehehehe! Brother what I did is just a beginning hahahaha just a beginning! I thought that and fall in asleep.