5. The Newspaper

CHAPTHER 5

Next day Jan come running into my room and holds on a newspaper before me. What was written in the newspaper made me shock! I feel dizzy and fainted after I saw the newspaper.

I woke up and saw newspaper besides me. I glace at the article about me and brother and beside the article the photo of me and my brother at beach when I ride on my brother. I look at the article again and the anger builds up on me and I shout.
- HOW DARE THEM! HOW DARE THEY THINK MY BROTHER IS MY BOYFRIEND! I shout with my anger. And then I take the newspaper and run into my brother’s office.  I shut the door open with a BAM, and Shout.
- BROTHER! FIX THIS NOW! HOW DARE THEY THINK I’M YOUR GIRLFRIEND! BROTHERS FIX THIS NOW OR I’M GOING TO BE CRAZY, I shout and look up to my brother who glances at me with cold eyes.
- Just, shut up and go already! Beside I don’t mind you begin crazy, because you are already crazy!  Say Joshua coldly and turn back to his royal duties.
- Awww man! BROTHER! Why are so cold to your own sister! Can you at least show love to your own sister? I say and look at my brother with a puppy eyes.
- Love, what is love? Say brother and look at me surprises written over his face.
- ugh! That explains everything! I say and look at the ground.

I went toward the hall while looking around the places.
- SO BORING, I shout toward the empty hall. Ugh, what can I do, I continued walking until I heard some voices.
-  Oh Oh Joshy, Can you do that for me to, a familiar voice say.
-  ROB-ETO! Shot brother. Oh look like Roberto is here! Finally! I run toward the dinner hall and open the door with a BAM!
- HELLO HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS PRINCE ROBETO! I shut and Roberto split out his coffee.
- HEY! That is too formal! Say Roberto with a wilden eyes.
- hahahaha, sorry I just want to see you “that” face, I laugh loud.    
-Oh I must go back bye bye Joshy and Nathli, Robeto say and disappear into the door.
- ugh, that prince, came and go whenever he want, say Joshua and sigh. I went to the chair that was empty beside him and sat down.
- umm, brother, what will happen to “that disgusting ting” , I ask him looking anxiously.
-  Oh yeah, I’m going to hold a press confess today 5 clock, he say and take a sip from his coffee.
- Thank you, thank you so much, I say and went to hug him.
- YOU! He shouts and went red.
- Oh yeah, the clock is 4:53 brother, I said and run off like a flying bird.
- That sister of mine, sigh Joshua and get ready to press confess.

The press confess was begin and Joshua finally explain the situation about me as a sister.
Everyone turn to look at me.
- So you are the princess who run away, ask one of the reporter.
-  Yeah pretty cool huh? Here I am standing here AGAIN! Isaid and look at brother with a cold eye.
- What do you have in the hand, whisper brother in my ear beside me.
- Oh, it is chicken, I eat Chicken, Really really good chicken, I say and thought back when brother was middle of his speech.
when Joshua was middle of his speech.
I look around with a bored expression. I feel hungry and I turn around to side to see Jan.
- Psst, Jan can you give me a chicken, I ask Jan who look at me with a ghostly expression.
- But her highness, you brother holding a speech now and, Jan say when I cut him off.
- I just want chicken, I said and sulking. Jan sigh and say:
- Okay, I will bring you a chicken. That was how I get chicken.
Continued the story
-
You… cannot just eat food whenever you want, Say Joshua irritated.
- But I am hungry, I said sulking and Joshua smiling little.
- Rule nr 326 paragraph 2, he said still smiling.
- Ugh! BROTHER WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE A RULES NERD, I shut load
- And BESIDES It is not my fault that I am hungry, I said and turn around and continued to eat my chicken.
- You can’t just eat whenever you want, and you know what will happened if you break the rules, say brother strict. we keep argued to each other until a unfamiliar voices cut off.
- awww how cute, brother and sister fight, say voices A
- So even royalty brother and sister can fight, say voices B
- Yeah, how cute, I’m sure they will build a beautiful country together, say voice C.
- Come on, can’t you just make a royal scandal about me the worse princess in history please, I  stood there sulking.
- You are the first one who even wants to make a royal scandal, say Joshua and sigh lightly.