10. Revange

Chapher 10

- She is back! STELLA! SHE IS BACK, I said while I panicked.

- And who is “she”? Stella said smiling.

- Julia and Rebecca, I said and Stella lose her food in surprises for hear the name again.  Why are Julia and Rebecca here! They have ruined mine and Stella’s life at school. And now they are back. I have a feeling that this time it will be much worse than we had experienced at school. Stella and I exchange a glance while our heart beats in fear.

Time passed and it was time for guest to go home. We are at toilet to have a plan to make them get away. But we didn’t have anything to come up with that made them to never come back again.
- I’m sure that their plan it to seduces our brother, so they can have them and use as a tool, say Stella strict.
- hahahahaha, My brother is like a big stone. He will never be attract to ladies, I said and try to control my laugh.
- YEAH BUT NOT MY BROTHER! HE IS A PLAYBOY, we have to do something, Stella shouts as she panicked.
- yeah not mine problem, I say and went out of the toilet. I turn around to see 2 couples, who chat with each other happily. But it was then I saw that one of the couples is my brother and Julia. NONO NO! my brother even has a smile on his face while he chat with Julia. NO! this is my worst nightmare ever! I went back to toilet without them notice me.
- Stella! You are right! That is her plan, I shout out as I panicked. Stella look at me with full of surprise.  
- HUH? What made you change your mind, she said confuse and I start to drag her out of the toilet and show her what I have been seen.
- Wow, your brothers even have a smile on his face, She said and we both went inside of the toilet again.
- Ha ha ha ha this is so surprise, Say Stella and laugh happily.
- Shut up STELLA! We have to find a PLAN to destroy THEM, I said and made myself prepared to what will cross for the future.
- I have a plan, the plan is to make brother to not to talk to them. Every time we see them talk, we will interfere, I said and was about to open the door to exit the toilet.
- Or we are going to tell them the true about what happened at the school, I’m sure they will understand. Say Stella and clap her hands.
- Well, I think that was better idea, I said and we both went out of the toilet.

I saw brother still talking to Julia. It hurt to see them together. L
- Brother! Dad want to talk to you over the phone, I said and held his arm and drag him until I we didn’t see Julia. Stella and Prince Roberto were now here.
- YOU! Say brother angily.
- Sorry brother, I just want to talk to you about something, I said blow my head.
- THIS BETTER BE SOMETHING USEFUL, He said still angry. I look over at Stella and Stella look over at me.
- The thing is that we and the ladies over there have gone to the same school since…. Say Stella and explain what cruel thing Julia and Rebecca have done at school.

Stella was finish with her explaining and we look over at out brother who have a horror in their faces.
- sorry Stella, I have always believe you for what you said, but this time not, they seem really nice I don’t think they so cruel as you say, you are just making a joke right now, Say Roberto.
- We don’t lie. It is true, I said half screamed.
- Nathi, This is too unbelievable, such lie will I not believe in, Say brother and look at me in full of coldness in his eyes and went away with Prince Roberto. I have never seen brother that cold before in my life. And I never thought brother would not believe me. I take several steps back until I hit the wall. I slide down to the ground.
- This is first time that brother didn’t believe in me, he always believes me for what I had to say, I said with fear in my voice. Some tear dripped from my eyes.
- Wow, they have taken that much of power in them, she said and look confuse. She bent down to me and pull her arm to give me a hug.
- It will be okay Nathi-pussy, don’t give up that easily, she said. But then she burst down into a tear. We both sat there and hug each other and cry.

I always thought that if she even comes back again! I will kill myself. I don’t want to experience to lose something important again. We hear several footsteps coming closer. I close my eyes and pray to not be Julia.
- What are you two doing here, say a sweet familiar man voice.  I open my eyes to see Prince Wilfred and Prince Edward standing there looking at us confuse.
- what happened, you two seem really sad, Edward ask curious and look at us with worried eyes.
- No! em…uh…oh….ummm……… garden…………books, say Stella with nervousness and look at me. uh-huh! She was always nervous around the guy she love the most. She always talk normal with other guys, so I can easily find that what guy she love. So she in love with Edward. Awww I’m sure they will make a perfect team.
-
Garden? Books, ask Edward curious.
- Umm, well, were to start, well, let’s say our enemy is here, I said and try to sound happy.
- huh? Come out of Wilfred’s mouth as he didn’t understand at all. I explain everything that happened at school and what happened now.
- …… he didn’t believe me for the FIRST TIME, I said with my anger of Julia rising inside of my body. Wilfred and Edward exchange a glance with eyes full of surprise. And the next moment Wilfred and Edward glance at us in seriousness.
- The enemy you talk about, was that Julia Rosline and Rebecca Clandring, spoke Wilfred up. I look at them in horror the time I heard theirs name.
- HOW!? Oh no don’t say you friends with themes, noooo, I said in fear while tear dropps automatic from my eyes and I cover my eyes by my hands. I feel the strong arm around me, I look up. I see the two eyes of Wilfred. He lost his grip around me and spoke up:
- No, we aren’t friends with them, he say and struggle his shoulder.
- The true is that they are our enemy too, say Edward with anger in his eyes. 
- WHAT, Shout Stella and I.
- What did she do to you guys, ask Stella worried and Edward sigh.
- They tried to cut our friendships, Edward say sigh once more. It was silence at the next moment.

Stella glance at me and smile. And I glance back at her and itched my in confuse.
- Revenge, say stella and smilie.
- Revenge, I said and smilie back to her.
- Revenge? Are you really going to have revenge of them? Ask Wilfred curious.
- Yeah, I feel bad but, I ‘m tired of her. I don’t want to lose someone important anymore, I said and glance at the ground. I miss my old friends and my ex-boyfriend.

Past (when she had boyfriend)

I look at the gift in excitement. I wonder if he will like it.
- Hey! Look what I got to you, I said kiss him on the cheek. – Happy Birthday Nicole, I love you, my boy, I said and hand over the gift.
-  Thank you Nathi-pussy, He said and kisses me on the lips. It was deep and soft kiss.
- I have something for you too, He said and hand over the gift.
- But this is your birthday, not mine. You don’t have to give me gift Nicole, I said and look up to him worried. He touches my cheek with both hands. The hands were warm and big. I feel safe with it.
- But my best birthday is seeing your smile on your face; I want to make you happy. Your happiness is my happiness, He whisper in my ear.
- But it’s your birthday, I want you to be happy not me, I said sulking. He is so cute. He always wants me to be happy. He is so cute and gentle. I want to share my rest of my life with him.

Back to present

That was what I thought that time, but then he broke up with me for no reason. Well, or he didn’t tell the reason. But I was sure that it was one of her games she played. That time, when he broke up with me. It was like a big hole inside of me. I didn’t know who I’m when I lost my boyfriend. I want her to feel the same pain I had! That was my revenge for her.
-
I’m on, Wilfred say and smile.
- Huh? What? I said confuse to what had happened.
- Wilfred is on our team, say Stella exciting. – NOW! What is your choice, Edward?
- I’m on your side. I think I have a perfect plan, Edward smile gentle and all the tree of us glance at each other. Wow I never saw Bad Edward before! Oh holy Crap! This is going to be AWSOME!