7. Three princess history's curse

Chapther 7

A waitress held a glass camping in his hand.
- I’m sure her highness is tired, do you want drink, say waitress and smile.
- Yes thank you, I said and take the glass and bring it to the lips and take one sip. The waitress went to leave. But then I begin to feel dizzy, I turn to look at the waitress who had an evil smile. He mixed something in the drink. And then my body collapsed on the ground. The next thing I know is my eye feel heavy. I close my eyes. I heard my brother who desperately tries to wake me. Sorry brother.

I woke up to see I ‘am in the room which looks familiar. Huh? I am in the heaven? The heaven, this room sure looks like my room in the castle in Dres Van. Someone came into the room. So there are maid in the heaven too.
- Oh you woke up, said Maid.
- Yes, where is the god I should thanks god for the beautiful life I had, I ask and maid look at my confuse.
- Um just to you to know, you had allergic reaction to champagne so you fainted, The maid say.
- UGH, What a pain, I thought I was dead and I was so happy, Ugh what a pain in the ass, I pouted unhappily.
- come to the dinnerhall about 1 hour, the princes and Stella will be there, the maid say and went out of the room.
- ugh I’m not dead such a PAIN IN THE ASS, I said and pouted again.  I look at side to see my rulebook at the bedside table. I take it and look at the front page. They are rules for not to destroy rules pages and tear out pages, but not the rules of scratching. I said and take out the knife I had on the bedside table. And I take out the last page and begin to scratching the pages. But when I scratching the last page did I see some word show up. Hmm what is this, “rules for majesties” really interesting. I begin to scratching the whole page. After that I saw the rules. It was a rules princes or the princess and even queen shouldn’t know. It is rule for just kings. I did see that rule. Rule that I can’t see. But I did know half why the kings of Alteria kingdom hate Stella.
“ rules 50 001 “
rules only for majesties:
Every weak princess with weak heart who has older brother should be dead when they turn 20! DON’T WANT THE HISTORY OF 3 PRINCESSES TO REPEAT
.

Huh? History of the 3 princess. I run to the bookshelf and try to find the history about 3 Princess. After I find the book, I sat down on the floor beside my bad and begin to read.
This is a history about a weak princess from Dres vanwho never gets attraction, just her brother get most attraction. The same thing did happen in Altaria and Liberty. The 3 princess never get attraction just their brother. Even the king hate their daughter the princess. One day get the 3 princess mad because of that and they want revenge. And 1 World war starts. The princess attack theirs country. But the kings did stop her. But the 3 princess promised to have revenge on them. they said about 100 000 year, will they come back and have revenge.

Today is 100 000 year ago about the 3 princess promised about to have a revenge.
- UGH SUCH A PAIN why this YEAR and NOT NEXT YEAR , UGH PAIN IN THE ASS I SOO LAZY, I shout out loud.
- Revenge, I said quietly. But then a small door opened beside my bedside table. I went toward the door. I look inside to see tow dairy. The Dairy of the princess of Dres van. She was the leader in the 3 princess. And dairy to her older brother. So they put a rules because of that, how stupid. Stella has weak heart and has older brother, so that is why her dad hates her. I need to tell them. I look up the clock to see an hour has already past.
- OH MY GAD! I am 1 minute late; I said and put the dairy of the princess and dairy of her older brother in a bag and run off. I stood back the dinnerhall room but I find out something I shouldn’t have. I open the door with bang
- BROTHER, I shout and my brother and the other princes and Stella look at me.
- here we go again, said Joshua and sigh and I run to him crying.
- Brother I did some horrible thing, I am sorry brother I am so so sorry brother, I said with my face down to his shoulder.
- YOU! What have you done that made you cry, he said and stroke my hair slowly. I get up to find the rulebook. I saw one beside prince Joshua and I took one.
- I was in the room and thinking “why they are rules for not to destroy rules pages and tear out pages, but not the rules of scratching.” So I take out the last page and begin to scratching, I said and take out last page and scratching.
- YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY RULEBOOK! IT IS MY LIFE YOU ARE KIDDING WITH DON’T DESTROY MY RULEBOOK NATHALIE, He shout out angrily. After I was finished I show it to him.
- there was a rule for majesties, I said and lay the rulebook in the table. The princes look at the rulebook with a widen eyes.
- A rule for majesties. Just for king, we are the future king so it is not a problem for us to get know it, say Roberto.   
- Rule 50 001, rules only for majesties: Every weak princess with weak heart who has older brother should be dead when they turn 20! DON’T WANT THE HISTORY OF 3 PRINCESS TO REPEAT.
- And Stella has weak heart since she was born, Say Roberto sadly.
- yes, that is why the king hate Stella, I said look down. – it is not just that, today is the day when the 3 princess promise come back to have revenge, it is 100 000 years ago. And the same history will repeat.  That is the revange.
-  that stood in her dairy, I said.
- This is unbelievable. I can’t believe in this, you don’t have weak heart so this is just a fairy tale, Say Joshua and sigh.
- sorry brother, but you are wrong, I did find about that my heart was weak when I turn intro 14, I coughed so hard so I went to the hospital with Nancy, It was then I did know I had weak heart. I think my dad know it too, he secretly hate me, I know it, I had marked it,but I keep ignores it, I said crying.
- that means, the 3 princess from Alteria, Dres Van and Libery had weak heart. Stella, Nathalie and Catharina they have weak heart. I can’t believe it, Said Joshua unbelievable.
- but there is some parth of me that say it will not happened, since the 3 princess didn’t get attraction and but Nathalie and Stella get attraction yesterday and everyone seem to love them, Say prince Wilfred and glance at Keith
- yeah, And she has saved 6 kingdom once and it make people love her even more , Said keith and glance at Wilfred. Is it just me or is there a hot atmosphere between Prince Wilfred and keith. I think it is just my imagine just ignore it.  I opened the dairy of her brother.
- heard what her brother had written: I had only one wish, and it was to make friend with my sister, but that never happened, but I know what revenge she already thinking. As her older brother did I want to make her stop it, the only thing that will make thing to not to repeat it is the princess to get attraction, do thing that will make people to love her, and her brother have to support her with love as a true brother, it should happened before 23.may. And today is 1 February. Anyway I think the last one will never happen, I can’t even imagine that, but I LOVE MY BROTHER WITH MY WHOLE HEART, SO, I said smiling. I went beside my brother and rubbed his cheek.
- Brother! WE WILL GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER AND WE WILL LOVE EACH OTHER MORE I LOVE YOU BROTHER, I said rub more of his cheek.
- YOU! CUT IT OFF! Ugh…..that sister of mine…. you can’t say the word “love” to me even again, He said.
- awww brother, are you embarrassed…..you don’t need to hide it Joshua, I will take all the embarrassment out of you, anyway what will the Stella, how can she go back and be a princess, I said and sat down beside the empty chair beside Joshua
- don’t worry. Big bro is always with you, I will talk to dad about it, say Roberto smiling.
- okay, so are this fixed, gangster, you monkey head you have to let your little sister get little more attraction, I said   
- How dare you calling me money head, He said angrily.
- hahahaha monkey heard gangster, monkey HEEEAD , dun dun dun, I sang while I run away from Keith.

Everyone went to their country and I was way to my brother’s room. I knock at the room before me. ugh who are I kidding with. It is not my style. I open the door with a BAM.
- YEAH! THIS IS NATAHLIE STYLE, I said and look around to see brother sat down one the bad and was deep in thought.
- Brother……Brother……….BROTHER, I shout loud in his ear last time and brother jump off the bed in surprises.
- YOU! DON’T SHOUT SO LOUDE IN MY EAR, He said annoying.
- I said brother normal, but you didn’t hear anything. So that is why I use Nathalie Power, I said proude.
- W-What is Nathalie Power, spoke Brother.
- Natahlie power is to shout brother in his ear loud. I said proud.
- IS THIS SUPORT BE A JOKE, He said angrily and sat up too bed. – Anyway why did you come here? I sat down beside my brother and begin to say.
-  brother, I said and some tear begin to fall from my eyes. – brother I’m scary, what will happened in 23. May, I’m so afraid to even imagine it brother. I said and hug my brother from beside.
- Nathalie, I don’t know what will happened and to be honest I am little bit scary of losing you, but whatever happened I will always be by your side, remember that. I love my little sister, He said stoke my hair. Looke like this badass has to become a princess anyway. Brother really don’t hate me. he will support me. He will help me when I need him.
badass to princess start. It was the only thought before I close my eyes.

I was walking down on street on phillip. Aww I miss this place. I passed the park while I walk. It was here I meet Prince Wilfred, and it was here everything my life change. I continued to walk until I saw a woman at my age look at the ground with sad exprisson. I went beside her to find Lily stand there.
- Lily, What are you doing here, I spoke confuse. She slowly turns to look at me.
- Nathalie, uh oh I mean, your highness, w-what are you doing here, say Lily nervously.
- you can just call me Nathalie, and I was just taking a walk, I said smiling.
- I’m sorry for all the horrible thing I did to you, I thought that if I was bad toward you it will make me popular, she said nervously. Awww I want to forgive her, she just wants to be popular.
- It is fine, I forgive you, if you want to be popular, don’t be bad toward other but good toward other. If you be good toward everyone you meet, I think you will be popular, I said smiling.
- thank you, I will try it, she said and run off.  I was about to go when I get to see some shadow at the ground. I turn around to see I was begin surround by some guys.
- miss me; spoke one with a huge grin. I look closer to them to find out who it was.
- Taxmen’s, I spoke up quite. My heart pound 10 times faster than before. I look at them with afraid eyes. One of them takes out his knife. What will happen to me? Why is this happening to me? I close my eyes to prepare for the worst.