6. Princess Stella?

Chapter 6

My phone vibrated. I take up and look at the screen to see “unknown” written on there. I place my phone to my ear and answer.
- hello, I said quite.
- YOU ARE DEAD; Shout a dark, deep voice.
- I WILL KILL YOU IF I EVER SEE YOU, I WANT YOU DEAD, shout a voice. I dropped my phone on the ground with a shaking, afreid,my heart beat fast .
Wait, that voice hear too familiar. Hmm. I pike up the phone that fall on the ground.
- hahahahaha it is me Harry, say harry.
- YOU SUPRICE ME. And I can’t believe it was you, I said.
- yeah, sorry for calling you, I know you are the princess and are very busy, but we really miss you Nathalie. Umm ohh, I mean your highness, he say nervously.
- Just call me Nathi, And beside your all is my best friend nothing more inmportant than talk to my old friends, and are you all free at 5 o’clock, I ask.
- yeah, say harry confuse.
- great, we meet at the Starbucks in Dres Van town 36, we will see you there, I cry happily.
- are you sure, aren’t you busy, spoke harry worried.
- of course, I will see you guys there bye, I say.
- Bye, say Harry and end the call. I put my phone to my pocket and run into were my brother are. I open the dinnerhall door with a bam and shout.
- BROTHER I NEED A BODYGUARD, I say loud and saw around to see 5 other prince here.
- This is the first time I hear you want bodyguard, say Joshua with a widen eyes.
-yeah, yeah,  anyway, why are the princes and the “gangster” here, I said and points at the princes.
- how many times have I told you to not to call me “gangster”, shout Keith angry.   
- we are here to have tea party, cry Roberto happily.
- Were are you going, spoke Joshua with a serious face.
- Oh I’m going to meet my friends at my old school, my friends Harry, Adrian, Bella, Emily and my best best and first friend STELLA, I cry happily. When I mention the name Stella,I saw some sadness in Prince Roberto’s eyes. Prince Roberto stands up.
- I think I need to go back, he say and take his leave.
- Did I say something wrong, I spoke worriedly. Everyone eyes fell down.
- no, say Joshua and sigh. I look up at the clock which is 4, 20.
- OH OH I NEED GET GOING, I shout and fly out of the room.

I open the door at the Starbucks and see Harry, Adrian, Bella, Emily and Stella sit around the table.
- Nathalie, my dear beloved princess, I love you, Shout Adrian and come to hug me, but then my bodyguard block his way.
- you are not allowed to hug the her higness without her permission, say bodyguard.
- WHAT, shout Adrian surprise.
- I think I like to have bodyguard, I said and laugh happily. I sit down on the empty chair beside Stella and Harry.
- Nathalie, can you explain what happened at the day, say Bella exiting. And I explain every thing, the day I run away, from when I met Wilfred to when I get draw away from my brother at the traffic.
- Hahahaha, Natalie, why are you so bad towand prince Keith, say bella and everyone laugh. But when I say prince Roberto did I see the same sadness in Stella as prince Roberto has. There is something between Prince Roberto and Stella. I want to know it.
- oh I must go now, say Harry.  
- me to, say Bella.
- Yeah, I’m sleepy, say Emily,
- I have a date at 8, say Adrian. And 4 of them stand up to leave the place. It was me and Stella at the table. I look up at Stella who look like she want to say something.
- Stella, what is wrong? You are quite the whole time, this doesn’t look like you, I said with a hint of seriousness in my voice.
- And what is between you and Roberto, I said look at Stella who look at me in surprise.
- I… I..I, begin Stella and look nervous. I take her in my hand and squeezed.
- you can always count on me, even tought I’m a princess of a contry, I’m always you best friend and I will always help you. You are the best thing happened to me, I said and look in her eyes. I thought back to when I meet Stella.

When she meet Stella
It was 10 days after I run away from my house and meet Nancy. I walk around the park and sigh. It was then I saw a girl who look like in my age get bullied by 4 teens. I run to her.
- WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! I shout.
- ooh looke here, another child we can hit, say teen 1. I kick the teen at the legs.
- ooh a child who can fight, say teens 2 and I bit the teens arm.
- wow she is tough. Let’s go, say teen 3 and run away.
- are you alright, I spoke worriedly.
- yeah, thank you, but if you do that to them it will just prove that you are much worse than them, say she.
- I never tought that way before, HEY I’m Nathalie and you are, I ask exiting.
- I’m Stella, Say she.
- Friends, I ask her exiting.
- yeah, we will be best friends forever, shout Stella exiting.
- YEAH, I shout and we both begin to laugh.