12. Jan and Nerwan

Chapter 12

"are you finished what you have come here for, Jan," say a voice that belong to prince Leonardo. 

" yes,sir, Dres van kingdom should destroy," say Jan with full emotion with anger. Jan? Was he always against our kingdom. Why are he that desperated to destroy out kingdom? What will happend in the future? what are Jan planing to do? 

It was morning and honestly I couldn't sleep. I sat on my bed and wonder what Jan and Leonardo's conversation. Why is Jan agaings out kingdom? uggh my head hurts. I look at the clock which was 07:50. I change close and went down to dinnerhall. I look around to see my brother sit down on the chair and read newspaper. I shut down door and run beside my brother. He look up in bored. 

"WHAT? "he said annoyed and put down his newspaper tired. 

" GOOD MORNING MY BROTHER," I said smiling and hug my brother from behind. 

"good morning....now ..STOP SQUEEZING ME," He said embressed and I slowly let my arm lose. 

 "Brother you are still cold as ever. THAT IS MY BROTHER," I shout and hug my brother one more time. 

"NATHI! I SAID STOP SQEEZING ME!" He shout irritated and it was red in his face. 

"You know brother,it is sister-brother hug! you have to enjoy it," I said and hug my brother more tighter. 

"IF YOU DON'T STOP,"He shout angrily and I cut him of in midt sentence. 

" Okay,okay.... I will let you go," I said poted and let him go and sat down beside him. He went back to newpaper and I sat down and waited for my food to arrive. It was dead silence around the room. 

It was a moment silece around the table until a servent with my food broke down to the room. She lay plate down the table right in front of me. 

" Thank you," I said and smilie to her and she smile back to me. 

" Brother, Brother", I said and waved my hand in front of him wile he read newspaper. 

"NATHI! DON'T DISTURB ME!"He shout out annoyed while I just smile happily.  should I tell him, or not. What to do?

" Brother? where are Jan from?" I ask brother and he glance at me like I ask him something stupied. 

"uhh......he is from...ehh, He .....hmm good question, i don't know where Jan is from," say my brother and lay his hands on his cheek.

 "that means u don't know about jan's hometown?"I ask while smiling. 

" How can I know that", he said and took his newspaper. 

" You can know it, by ask him," I said and look straitly at my brother read newpapaer. 

" hmmm, you can do that, "he said in lower voice. 

"But, I already know it," i said  chukled, 

"REALLY; WHERE IS HE FROM?" He ask desperatly. 

"LIKE I WILL EVER TELL YOU THAT" I scream back and he look at me with a "that glare" by "that glare" I mean that scary glare he show when he know something that will  make me freak out!!! I DON*T LIKE THAT GLARE. 

"If you don't tell me, then i will tell mother about your little secrets" he said smiling. THAT SMILE WAS definiltive not a good one. YOU STUPIED IDIOT BROTHER! ONE DAY I AM GONNE SERIOUSLY KILL YOU ONE DAY! But then my face become serious.