11. perfecte plan

Chapter 11

- I’m on your side. I think I have a perfect plan, Edward smile gentle and all the tree of us glance at each other. Wow I never saw Bad Edward before! Oh holy Crap! This is going to be AWSOME! 
- OH HOLY CRAP! BAD EDWARD IS ON, shout Stella out happily. 
- Bad Edward? what are you talking about, Say a familiar voice. I turn around to see Prince glenn and prince Keith standing behind us looking at us confuse.  And prince Wilfred explain about what we have have been discussed about. 
- THAT JULIA IS BACK! I'M GOING TO BEAT HER LIKE A KEBAB!( psst, kebab is a food) He shout out angrily. - I'm on. 
- same to me, say Glenn quite. 
-So Edward, what is your plan, I ask exciting. 
- yeah, that is so evil plan I'm even afreid to tell, it is really evil plan, The plan is to writte "kick me" on the paper and paste it in her back without her recognize it, He said and it was dead silence in  the moment. seriously? It that the best plan he can come up with. 

- Edward, you really arn't the good at be evil, I said and sigh. Edward look at me with wilden eyes.
- I isn't, ask Edward confused.
- guys we have to thinking a new  plan, I said and it was moment silence, Some minuts past and nobody say a word. 
- ugh, I can't think any plan, Said keith irritated and other just nod.  Ugh! how will our brother react, when I am together with his enemy......................Oh that was a good plan. A smile popped into my face. 
- I have a half plan, I'm going to act like I'm together with prince Leonardo, cuz he is my brother's enemy. If my brother come to our team, I'm sure he will have plan that will make them cry like a babys, I said with full confident. 
- yeah, that sound good, It will sure work, Said Wilfred. 
- and I can act like I have crush on Alberto, cuz Roberto sure going to be completely crazy if he find out I 'm together with Alberto! I can't wait to see his face, Said Stella with a evil smile and we other smile to each other like that was great plan. 
- Then bye, I will do good job until the next time we met, I said and went away. 
- bye, good luck, Said the other and we went separate ways. 

I saw a familial limo parking outside, and run up to the limo.
-How longer do I have to wait, get in fast, say brother irritated. I went inside and a evil smile appear on my  face.

It was 3 at night and I sneak out of the room. I make sure nobody were around and went inside the dinner hall. when I enter the room I went inside, I saw a book full of contact and telefon numbers.  I scroll to next page until I find prince leonardo's contact information. when I find his telefon number I then pick up my phone which was in my pockets and tast his phone number and save it on my phone. I close the contact book and sneak quickly back to my room. yeah now ring him at morning and ask qand explain the plan.

next morning I woke up excited and pick up my phone which was beside me. I saw Leronardo's phone and tast the green button.

-hello, say a dark voice. 
-heeeelloooo, I said exciting. 
-who are you, spoke Leonardo curious. 
-oh hello, Prunce Leonardo. Do you know who princess Nathalie Liben are? pffft course you know who princess Nathakie are! I'm the princess Nathalie, I just want to ask you a favor?  I said still exciting. 
-Do you know who I am and what kind of relationship we have, spoke Leonardo in confuse. 
-yep, you are prince Leonardo of Nerwan kingdom and my famile and your family secretly hate each other, like "enemy" but act like your are friend in front of people. so can you do me a favor or not, I explained and it was dead slience at the phone.
-Leonardo, are you there? I spoke up confuse. 
-you are really strange,what are the favor you want me to do? spoke Leonardo with sexy voice.
-I just want you to "pretend" to be my girlfriend, I want to annoying Joshua.since you are his enemy and ........yeah you know, I said and hopefully wait for his answer. 
- Sound really interesting, okay I can be your pretend girlfriend, he say and sound really exciting. 
- oooh, I can't wait to se my brother's face. so can you come here today, I heard that you will come here for some business with my brother, I said curious. 
- yeah, actually, I'm on the way there, He said.
- Oh really, Can't wait, I said jump up and down.
- me either, some dark voice whispered in my ear. I turn around to see a guy with orange hair standing behind me.
-whoo....Are you prince Leonardo, I ask curious and Leonardo laugh loudly.
- You really have turn into a beautiful lady, He said and smile lightly. OMG! he look so hot! Is that the Leo I know? hahahah we always quarrel between us when we are kids, I hope we aren't that qurreled now. 
- And you really have become a hot,sexy guy and , words fell out of my mouth automatic before I even realized and I held  my mouth  shut  before I say something embressing. I was about to say I want to kiss you!  WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!! Leonardo's face light up and he smile full of confidently. NO NO NO! I don't like that smile, That smile means he is going to do something very naughty. 
- what are yoo, before I can finish my sentence he peak a kiss at my cheek and I can feel my cheek burning red. 
-YOU! shout a angry voice behind us. we turn our head to see my brother standing there looking frustrated. 
-YOU ARE HERE TO HAVE BUSINESS WITH ME, NOT TO DO THAT THING WITH MY SISTER, shout my brother loud and full of irritated and angry in his voice. 
-What do you mean brother, I spoke up with a smile on my face.
-You know what he did, that thing, he said and blush lightly.
-you mean this, I said and lean over to kiss Leonardo.
-NATHI! DON'T DO THAT THING, REMEBER, THE RULE DON'T KISS ENEMY, He shout out in full voice.
-nope, there aren't rules for kiss prince darling Leo, I said in must flirty way.
-THE NAME IS PRINCE LEONARO NOT PRINCE DARLING LEO, He shout out in angrily. look like brother really is irritated by this, just wait brother this is just a begynning. hahaha just a begining.
I felt hand around mine, so I turn around to look at the hand, but then I was begin draged. I look up to see angry and irritated looking brother drag me out of the room.

-BROTHER, I WANT LEONARDO, I said.
-SHUT UP! he said glance at me strict. he drag me into his room. 
- DO YOU KNOW THE RULES! he shout. his voice echo trought the room. 
- There isn't a rule about that in the book, I said in uninterested and look around his room.
- It don't write in the rulebook, but I have special rule for you since you are my sister, he said and his face brightened. When he come to rulebook, he is...... I don't know how to describe it. Sometime I think he love his rulebook more than me -.-. 
- SERIOUSLY BROTHER, YOU MAKE OWN RULE JUST FOR ME! THIS ISN'T FAIR BROTHER! I'm 18! I KNOW WHAt  AM DOING., I said and act angrily. you know I'm really good to act, nobody don't realize if I act or not, so good am I. 
YOU STILL KID IN MY EYES, He shout and look at my face strict. 
- ugh, you so ............, I said and went silence when I trun around to see Leonardo standing there. 
- awwwww you are here, I spoke up happily and Leo gave me a smile. he really has sexy smile. 
I really miss you nathi, I can't live withour you even a sec, He said and wear a sad smile. wow good Leo, keep on the act. 
He  take several step toward me and then brother come up before me. 
- YOU TAKE 10 METER AWAY FROM MY SISTER AND CALL HER NATHALIE, He said and full of anger. Leo take a step back and lift his arm in the air to say "I give up". He about to turn around to the door and went out. 
- LEO! I MISS YOU BABY, I shout after him and I heard him say "miss you too baby". 
- YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY " MISS YOU BABY", He shout after him. hahaha, that is what I call him "annoying, overprotective Brother". 

Alteria kingdom(Stella's P.O.V)

I woke up now walking down to the dinnerhall. Isaw Roberto and Alberto arguing. Time for show. 
UUGGGH, what are the sound, I said tired. 
- THAT BUTLER SAY I CAN'T SPEND TIME WITH YOU, say Roberto and seem really frustrated. 
- Rob, you have to heard what Alberto said, and have to act like a prince not a 3 year boy who don't get his is cream from mother, I said and act tired and half serious, 
- WHAAAAT! STEELY!!!YOU ALLWAYS SUPPERT ME, DON'T LET GET YOU ALBERTO-VIRUS, He shout and act like he was going to cry. 
- UUGH Why do I have a 25 year brother like you who act like a baby, I said and sigh. 
- NOW! YOU SAY SAME THING AL SAID THIS MORNING!!he said bang his arm at table in frustrated. 
- Really Al, aww you and me are in same team, I said exciting and get closer to Al. But take a step back. 
- You  highness, don't come closer to me, he said and saw his cheek burning red. 
- But, we are a team, I said look him in eyes with my puppy eyes.
- uhhhhh, He said confused and itched his head. 

A maid come in with my food and I sat down next to Roberto. I saw Al went out of the room. 
-Roberto, I whisper in his ear. 
- what is it Stelly, he said and look at me and smile popped in his face. 
- emmm, I think I in love with Alberto, I said and blush lightly. Not cuz I love him, but in emmbressing. Roberto's smile vanished into a shocked one. 
- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I screamed out and beat the table. Sorry Rob, I love you, and relax I would not go that far to marry him. 

BACK TO MAIN CHARACTER

 I was now laying on the bed. ugh I need water.  I when out of my room to find kitchen. Then I saw to person on the balcony. I hind behind the big,red curtains next to the balcon door and listen to the conversation.  
are you finished what you have come here for, Jan, say a voice that belong to prince Leonardo. 
yes,sir, Dres van kingdom should destroy, say Jan with full emotion with anger. Jan? Was he always against our kingdom. Why are he that desperated to destroy out kingdom? What will happend in the future? what are Jan planing to do? 

......................................................................................................................................................................................how was that!?! hope you guys like it! next stop chapther 12!!!!!!!!