9. Scary Jan

Chapter 9

 Jan shouts more angrily and much scarier than before and even I get little scared. Jan is, aaaah Jan look really scary now I’m now scary too. Jan opened his mouth to say something and I and Joshua my brother look at him with scared eyes. I wonder what it made Jan angry. Did something horrible happen? So horrible that made Jan angry? What can that be?

I and brother look at Joshua in scared. It was then Jan begins to laugh so loud. And it made Brother and me angry.
- YOU! JAN! Did you try to scary us, shout Joshua angrily.
- hahahahaha, sorry your highnesses. I just and to see you two begin scary, he said and laugh much louder. – I didn’t think you his highness to be that scary.
- JAN! YOU ARE SOOO DEATH, I shout out loud and Jan begins to run away. Brother and I catch after him.
- JAN! STOP RIGHT THERE! YOU ARE IN SERIOUS MATTER, He shout out angrily and run much faster than before.
- JAN YOU SOO DEATH WHEN I CATCH YOU! I WILL KILL YOU, I shout out while try to speed up. Jan giggled and run out to of the castle. And brother and I catch after him and shout out things like “I will kill you Jan” or “you are so in trouble”.

Princes visit Dres Van

The 5 princes come to Dres Van to have some meeting, but then we heard someone shouting.
- JAN! YOU ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE, shout prince Joshua.
- JAN! I  AM GOING TO BURN YOU LIKE A CHICKEN, Shout princess Nathalie. Princes exchange a glance.
- What the hell are happening here, say prince Keith confuse. 
- Oh are they playing a game, a game to try to catch butler and shout out thing like that? OH I WANT TO PLAY THAT GAME! AL! Let’s play, Spoke Prince Roberto happily and jump up and down.
- Your highness, you aren’t a child anymore. And besides we are here for meeting not to play, spoke their butler Alberto strict.
- OH AL! You are no fun, shout prince Roberto like a spoiled little boy.
- Al, is you always that boring? You should have lesson about “to have fun”, say Princess Stella and glance at Alberto
- Your highness, I have no time to have fun, He said and shot a strict glance through Princess Stella.
- JAN! YOU LITTLE BICH, Shout Princess Nathalie angrily and the butler Jan just giggled.
- hmm? Really why are Prince Joshua and Princess Nathalie catching after their butler, spoke Glenn annoying. 
- They look like they are enjoying, spoke Prince Edward smiling.

BACK TO NATHALIE

Brother and I run after Jan, but then Jan suddenly stopped. Brother and I exchange a glance and look up to see strict and angry looking father stood before Jan.
- I can’t believe you are running around in castle like 3 years children, Say father angry.
- And expertly you Joshua, you are the one who are heir to the throne. AND YOU RUNNING IN THE CASTLE INSTEAD OF DOING YOUR ROYAL DUTIES AND ATTENDING A MEETHING, Shout father angrily at Joshua and Joshua frozen in the place where he where. 
- FATHER! It was not brother’s fault, it was mine. You don’t have the right to yell at him. You are going to yell at me, I said with seriousness in my eyes.
- Nathi, I’m oldest here, I’m the one who take the responsibility Nathi, He said and shot a cold glance at me.
- I will let you go for today, but next time I see you running in the castle. You will be in serious trouble, He said and went away. 
- I’m so sorry your highnesses. It was my fault that you went in trouble. Spoke Jan up and bowed. Brother and I exchange a look and begin to laugh.
- Oh Jan! We have…… been in…… much worse…….. Than this, I said between my laugh.  
- don’t worry Jan, this is nothing for us, said Joshua and turn around to see the 5 princes was behind them. I turn around and saw what Joshua looking.
- Oh, when were you guys here, I spoke up curious. 
- when you catch after Jan and shout things like, “JAN I WILL KILL YOU”, say Stella and I begin to blush. OMG so embarrassed, everyone saw it, omg so embarrassed.  Everyone went inside to have meeting and Prince Wilfred some near me.
- You look cute when you blush, he whisper in my ear and went inside. His soft voice made me feel like thousand butterfly was flying inside my body and I can feel my cheek was burning red. I didn’t feel like that when I was around Keith. But? Ugh BED SLEEP I MUST SLEEP! I went immediately to my room and went to my bed and sleep. I close my eyes, but in 3 second someone burst in my room.
- NATHIIIII! MY DAAARLIIIIING! Stella shouts out happily and come near where I was.
- OMG SHUT UP ALREADY STELLA, I shout out irritated. I stood up and and sat down on the sofa which was beside the bed. Stella come were I was and sat down beside me.
- You know, after the meeting there will be party at Altaria for me, you are coming, said Stella exciting.
- UGH, I would rather sleep than be at your party, I said and sigh.
- NATHIIII! don’t be so rude! It will be boring if you aren’t there, Said Stella with a puppy eyes. Ugh Stella! Don’t look at me with those eyes.
- Fine I’m coming! I’m coming, I said and sighing louder.
- YAY! PARTY PARTY, Shout Stella happily and clap her hands in excitement. – We should prepare a song we should sing I’m pretty sure gusts will us to sing.
- UGH MORE PAIN IN THE AS, I said sighing.
- STOP SIGHING NATHII, Said Stella and I sigh for last time and then we discuss to what we should sing.