4. The BeachParty

Chapter 4

I woke up by a beautiful bird chirping. Keith! He was so cute yesterday! I want to know him more. OMG! The first thing I thinking about in the morning was Keith! OMG! I must be sick or hit my head! ARG why do I thinking about that jerk! I get out of my bed and went toward the closet. I pick up my bag beside me and take out my mini shorts and opened the closet and pick up top. Hmmm let’s make Joshua shocked! A evil smile hit on my face. I take a scissors and clip the top a little. I take off my nightie and take the mini shorts and the top on.
I heard a knock on the door and a joyful voice.
- Her highness time for breakfast! Everybody is waiting for you! Say Jan the butler joyful.
- I am coming! I shout. Jan turn the heels and walk away. Hmm time for show. I smile evilly. 

I went toward the hallway and stop before the big green and yellow door.  I opened the door and the 6 princes look at my direction and eyes wilder than I have ever seen.  They all was shocked and especially Joshua.  While the they was socked did I sit beside Keith and in the front of me was Joshua . Beside Joshua was Roberto and beside Roberto was Edward. Beside Keith was Glenn and Wilfred. It was a long silence, but Joshua broke that silence.
– NATHALIE! YOU SHOULD PUT ON BETTER CLOSET THAN THAT! WHEN I SAY “BETTER CLOSET” DID I MEAN CLOSET THAT PEOPLE DON’T SEE …..ohh well YOU KNOW WHAT I TALKING ABOUT! Say Joshua in anger.
- OH! I think that was sexy! Keith say, look at me one more time and smile. OMG KEITH! KEITH KEITH SAY IT WAS SEXY! OMG why do I exiting over something like Keith complaining about my looks. I AM SOO STUPID! STUPID SPTUPID NATHALIE!
-  -_- ! Roberto was unusually speechless.
- NATHALIE GO AND CHANGE CLOTHES! Shout Joshua!
 - awww how cute of you to say that! I say and smile!
- NATHALIE! I SAID CHANGE CLOTHES NOW!
- WHY? You clothes are no better either! YOU LOOK LIKE AN OLD MAN!
- WHAT! SAY JOSHUA!
- HA! THIS TIME I Aren’t the old man! Say Roberto cheerfully.
- Yeah You aren’t the “old man” but you are now a child, Say Glenn and sigh.
- WHAT! GLENNY-POO! Say Roberto and act like he has heart attack. While Roberto acts like he has heart attack argued Joshua and I.
- Now, now stop! Say Edward. – This is going too far.
- ARG! WHY DO I HAVE A STUPID BROTHER LIKE HIM! I look up and shout. I Get up and went out of the room and slam the door behind me. I was walking in the hallway and some tear dripped from my eye and roll downward the cheek.
 – why Brother have to be so hard with me! I say and was out of the castle. I sit on the stairs and cry with my face on the knee and arm around my legs. I sat there longer than 1 hour and cry until someone tapped on my shoulder. I turn around to see Keith, Roberto and Wilfred there looking worried.
- OHH WHAT DO YOU WANT!? I Shout with anger.
- You have sit there and cry more than 1 hour, We don’t like a beautiful girl like you cry. Say Roberto.
- I can cry how much I want! You don’t have to Mix up with that! I said and lay my head down on my knee again.  I heard a sigh and before I even think I was begin lifted up. I look up to see Keith lifted me up and walk away from Roberto and Wilfred.
- YOU GANSTER PUT ME DOWN! YOU IDIOT! I shout.
- Why would I do that? Say Keith and continued walking. I shout and scream the whole way until we stop before my room. Keith went inside the room and put me down on the bed. My heart begin to beat faster than before. Ugh Why do my heart beat fast when I am with Keith or when I see Keith. WHAT IS THIS FEELING?  I look up in his eye, and he look back at me. We look at each other in long time. We come closer and closer and was about to kiss then someone burst into the room.
- HEY! Shall we plaaaa, he said and stopped and sew to of us. We jump back and turn around to see Roberto and Wilfred looking at us.
- What where you to doing? Say Roberto teasing smile.
- NOTHING! Shout Keith and I and went red.
- It doesn’t look like “nothing” . Something was about to happened before we arrived here. Say Wilfred teasing.
- NOTHING REALLY HAPPENED! I shout.
- Then way are you guys red like tomato? Say Roberto smiling.
- because YOU! …… Oh well ….. GO OUT OF MY ROOM NOW! I Shout and pushed Keith to the door  and slam the door in front of theirs face. My heart raced like a crazy. Arrg Roberto and Wilfred have to really come out now! I was just about to kiss him! ……. OMG! KISS THAT JERK!  …. Well he is so hot and I want to kiss him! ……… WHAT I AM THINKING! KISSING THAT JERK! …. But why do my …. Wait! Am I in Love with keith? I take both of my hand on my left Chest.  Wow I really am in love with Keith!