Genie (Aladdin)

Y/n POV

"Well at least we are out of the prison," stated my brother while putting his arm around me. I glared at him

"Yah but now we are stuck in magical cave, with nothing but a each other, a monkey, and a flying rug!" I shouted at him while shrugging off his arm.

"Ack ack" Abu protested. He was on my brothers shoulder. I also saw the rug crossing him arms of the sort.

"What you are a monkey!" Pointing to Abu. "And you are a rug!" I exclaimed to the rug.

"I don't think he likes to be called rug," Aladdin stated with a playful tone.  I turned to him and gave him a glare.

"What do you think he would like to be called?"

"Carpet?" Aladdin stated, yet it sounded more like a question to me. I have him a blank expression.

"Okay we will call him carpet and he shale be my carpet." In a joking tone while pacing around the cave.  "How are we going to get out of here?" I asked Aladdin.

"I don't know, that guy, that two face son of a jackal," He stated while sitting on the ground. "But whoever he is he is long gone now."

I looked at him sadly. All he wanted to do was get the lamp so he could get payed. "Hey it's okay it's just a lamp" I stated while sitting next to him. "Not that big of a deal."

"Ack ooh hoo"

"What is it Abu?" Aladdin and I said at the same time.

We looked up to find Abu holding the lamp. "Why you hairy little thief." stated Aladdin.

"Nice work Abu!" I exclaimed. I gave Abu a high five which he gladly returned.

"It's all dirty. Wait there is something written on it. I can't quite make it out." stated Aladdin as he tried to clean the lamp.

With that fire works began to come out of the lamp and stated to shot every where.
"Take cover!" I shouted with that carpet graded me and Abu and hide us behind a rock. Thick smoke started to come out of the lamp and we saw a huge figure emerge from the smoke.

"Ahhh!" yelled the figure. "Oye, Ten thousand years will give you such a crick in the neck!" exclaimed the figure.

By now I could see him clearly he was huge and blue? He had gold cuff like things on each of his wrists, a gold hop earring on on ear, black hair in a small ponytail, and a black bearded that came to a little curl at the end. He was handsome for a blue guy.

I look to my side to check on Abu to only find he was gone along with carpet. I look around frantically to see if I can spot them. I finally see them helping Aladdin, I give a sigh of relief.

"So can I call you Al or maybe Din or maybe Ladin?" with that the figure turns into a big blue dog. My eyes must have been bulging out of my head. Perhaps I hit my head earlier or I'm dreaming. I closed my eyes and pinched my arm. I reopen my eyes to find he was still talking to Aladdin. Nope not dreaming.

"Genie of the Lamp!" said the blue guy. Wait a genie? I thought those only existed in fairytales. I'm about to come out of my hiding spot when the so called genie goes into song.

Time skip after Genie performance of "Never Had a Friend like Me"

My jaw dropped. That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I decided it was time to show my self. I walked slowly out from behind the rock and clapped, after all the sign did say 'applause'. Everyone's attention turned to me. Abu ran to me quickly and climb up my arm.

Aladdin saw me and smirked "I was wondering were you went," while walking up to me.

I rolled my eyes at him "I was observing from a distance," I stated with a shrug of my shoulders.

"More like hiding," he stated while bring me into a sibling hug.

"Yeah whatever," I say while hugging him back. I look behind him to fined the genie jaw is dropped to the ground while looking at me and carpet has to close it for him. I try not to look at him due to my checks growing hot. Aladdin pulls away from me

"Come on let me introduce you. Genie this is my sister Y/n, Y/n this is Genie," he says while dragging me over to the blue genie.

"Nice to meet you Genie," I say in a nice tone with my best smile.

"Umm, Yes it's nice to meet you too Y/n" he says with a little hit of pink on his checks.

Genie's POV

Clapping? Who is clapping? I think as I turn my head.Whoa.

Who is that? She is so, so hot! I mean look at her with her h/l h/c in a ponytail/down she looks like the gods themselves created her. Oh darn is she with Al? I hope she isn't, hopefully a sibling, a cousin, a family friend. I didn't even realize my mouth was open till carpet closed it for me. I looked at him with a grateful glance. I heard Al say

"Come on let me introduce you."

Here they come.

"Genie this is my sister Y/n, Y/n this is Genie," Al says. Bo-yah she is his sister!

"Nice to meet you Genie," her voice sounds like bells it gave me shivers down my back. And her smile with teeth as white as pearls. She was just wow.

"Umm, Yes it's nice to meet you too Y/n" darn it I stuttered. I can already feel my checks are heating up. I finally got a good look at her eyes they were a beautiful e/c they sparkled like the clear Arabian night. Full of light and mischief. I was snapped back into reality by her speaking.

"So how are we going to get out of here guys?"