Stitch x reader

-You are an experiment just like Stitch in this. You can also speak perfect english and understand Stitch perfectly. Also you look like Angle but with your favorite color fur.-

(Y/N) P

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was walking down towards the beach surfboard in hand. It was one of my favorite places here in Hawaii, with the waves, the sand, and the people. Funny, how when I first landed here I hated the water and now look at me, I can never get enough.

See that is when I met Lilo and Stitch, they where both surfing with Nani and David when I crashed into the ocean. It was terrifying my ship hit the reef and was filling up with water and the door was pinned down, so I could not open it. That's when I saw him, Stitch.

He dove down and helped me pry open the door and then swam me to the surface. Then Lilo and Nani pulled me on to their surfboard.

"Y/N!"

The voice pulled me from my memory. I turned around to see Stitch running towards me looking very angry.

"Stitch what is going on?" I asked in concern. I searched his eyes for any sign of what was going on.

"Its Lilo, she is in trouble," he panted. "Follow me" he grabbed my hand, I dropped my board and we started off.

"Stitch, how is Lilo in trouble?" I asked while we ran back into town.

He gave me a side glance before answering me.

"Its Myrtle".

One he said that name my blood boiled, that girl was a bully and I hated bullies. She was very nasty to Lilo and that girl never did anything to her. Well one time she bit her, but Myrtle deserved it, she is lucky it wasn't me.

"Where is she?" I growled while picking up the pace.

Stitch matched pace with me, "By the ice cream store".

Time skip to the ice cream store

We had just turned the last corner to get to the ice cream store, I saw a scene that infuriated me. There was Lilo with a black eye up against the wall with her arms up to protect her.

Without thinking I ran so I was in front of her and was facing Myrtle and her little gang.

"Well look the her ugly pet came to protect her," Myrtle mocked.

"Eeeww" her friends mocked.

I stood tall, I was not about to let her words get to me.

"Your the only ugly on here Myrtle, you and your so called friends" I hissed.

She gave me a dirty look and sneered, "How dare you!"

It looked as if she was about to come at me, but her so called friends began to back away. They then backed into Stitch, he growled at them. They screamed and ran away, leaving Myrtle behind.

She looked back in shock to she them gone then turned to me.

"What did you really expect them to stand by you? They only do that because they are afraid of you. And I really don't understand that because without them you are nothing but a cowered," I stated while walking towards her.

"So why don't you run on home before I give you a black eye to match that heart of yours." I growled.

She slowly backed away then quickly turned into Stitch. She squeaked then ran off. I watched her as she turned the corner.

"Thanks (Y/N), you too Stitch" said Lilo while she walked up to us.

I turned to her and looked her over only seeing she had a couple scratches alone with her black eye.

"Are you okay?" both Stitch and I asked.

She nodded, "My eye really hurts".

Me and Stitch shared a looked that said, she is handling this well.

"Come on let's get you home".

Time skip to after Lilo goes to bed

I looked up at the night sky, watching the stars dance across the sky.

"Hey (Y/N)"

I turned to see Stitch was walking towards me.

"Hey".

I muter. I turned my head back to the sky.

"How are you holding up?" Stitch asked while sitting down next to me.

I shrugged, "I'm just tired of people picking on others".

Stitch pulled my into a hug then kissed my forehead, I snuggled into him strong arms.

"I know gorgeous, but there are always people like that, but then there is you with a kind heart but is full of courage." he whispered into my ear.

I looked up to him then leaned into his lips, no matter how may times we kiss it always felt like the first time. As we parted we stared into each others eyes.

"When are we going to tell the others?" I asked Stitch.

He looked at me and smiled, "Let's give it a couple more weeks, I just want to keep you to myself for a little more before they give us a hard time like we did for Nani and David." he said before stealing another kiss.

"Okay as long as I'm with you I'm happy," I said while looking up at the sky again.

"And I you," he whispered then look up at the sky too.

~Hey everyone hope you liked this one. I wanted to keep in short and sweet. Before you ask I'm not sure if I will do a part two for this one or not. I'm going to try to get more request in before the holidays, but again I have a life. I would also like to say for now on please message me the request so then I can keep track easier. And as always please comment, request, vote, and follow. ~