Flynn Rider (Tangled)

Max and I have been searching the forest for hours and still have found no sign of this so-called Flynn Rider or the princesses crown.

"Max, I don't know about you but I need a drink we got our asses handed to us and lost this Flynn Rider character" I stated as I looked down from my perch on top of Max.

He rolled his eyes at me a continued down the road. I gave a huff in annoyance towards my companion,

"Maaxxx! Come on you stubborn mule, I need a drink so I don' die of dehydration!"

Max gave a sudden stop and glared at me. Then bucked me off and began to walk again without looking back.

"Fine! Be that way you overgrown pony. I'll go find somewhere to get a drink and then I'll find this thief and the crown by myself!" I shouted out.

I slowly stood up and began to walk in the opposite direction of Max. After all, I thought I saw a building off to the side of the road.

---Time-skip because I forgot how hard it can be to write--

After about a 20min walk I found the building, The Snuggly Duckling.

"Looks promising" I muttered to myself as I walked towards the door. Oh, how wrong I was. I opened the door and all these men looked like criminals in our cells. Welp no turning back now. I then walked towards the open bar stool. As I walked I could feel all eyes on my form and people following me.

"A shot of your strongest stuff" I stated as I sat down. The bartender gave me a disgruntled look.

"What did I forget to say please?" I sassed. After a glare from him, he went off to get me my drink. "And for as the rest of you, what never seen a woman in uniform?"

A man slammed his hook into the wood next to my hand. I turned and glared at him.

"We don't serve place guards here, so leave" he grunted. I scoffed,

"Well first off there was no such rule in the brochure, second I'm a paying customer, and third off I've had a very trying day so I would appreciate if you and your friends here would back off, because believe me you don't want to deal with me when I'm pissed. So thanks but I would like my drink".

He gave me a dirty glare while I returned it. After years of being the only female guard, I know how to hold my own. I don't need any prince charming to save me, I can save my own ass thank you very much, and look good doing it.

After this mini staring contest he finally broke it with a hearty chuckle. Then smiled at me,

"Your alright miss, I don't get talked too like that and I'll tell you it was refreshing. Your drink is on me". I gave him a raised eyebrow,

"Thanks, but I can buy my own drinks, but I'll settle for your name". He nodded his head in understanding.

"Names Hook Hand"

"Y/N" I stated before taking my shot.

----Time-skip----

After talking with Hook Hand for a while the rest of the thugs went off to do their own things. After the many exchanges of stories between the two of us, we began to become friends.

I was just about to start another story when suddenly the door to the building was slammed open. I turn to see just who I was searching for earlier that day. Flynn Rider.

Before I could say anything all hell broke loss, when one of the thugs recognized Flynn and they all tackled him pushing the girl he was with to the side. I quickly stood up on the bar counter and gave the loudest whistle I could give to get everyone's attention.

"Now before you all rip him into pieces I will be doing my job and taking him into custody alive for questioning, if any of you stand in my way I will gut you like a fish any questions?"

*cricket noises*

"Good now if you will excuse me I have to do my job" I stated while jumping off the bar and walking towards the group of men. However, before I could put the cuffs on the blond girl with unreasonably long hair asked,

"Haven't any of you had a dream?" Next thing I know they are all singing a song about dreams and I'm pushed back towards where they hung up Flynn by his shirt.

"Good to see you again Miss Sword Lady," a flirty voice said. I turn to look up to see the owner of the voice Rider. I scoffed,

"Yeah, nice of you to hang around. Where did you find this poor girl, kidnap her from her family?" I turned to look toward the scene of the girl and all the so-called thugs.

"No! She blackmailed me. She's hidden the crown and knocked me out with a frying pan twice!" he complained. I chuckled and drew my gaze towards the girl.

"I will have to thank her for that, maybe she knocked some sense into you" I stated. "So she has the crown what does she want from you?" I asked as I turned my gaze towards Rider. He rolled his eyes but before he could answer he was forced to sing. Then the girl sang. Once Rider got back over to me once the musical number was over I cut him off before he could say anything,

"I get it now, she wants you to take her to see the lights, and I'm coming with you" I stated while I began to walk toward the blond girl.

"WHAT?!?!" yelled Rider. I turned towards him with a smirk,

"Well I need to get the crown back and I need to get you to jail, but this girl needs to live her dream, so I just will come with. After all, I need to make sure you don't run away with the crown once you get the crown back".

He gave me a look of shock and then one of frustration,

"Great so now I have to look after two girls who don't know what they are doing".

I gave him a playful glare,

"If I remember right when we first met I had a sword to your neck and just a little while ago I saved you from being ripped apart from these guys. I can take care of myself it seems that you are the one that needs protecting Mr. Rider".

I then walked off the introduce myself to the blond girl. "And by the way, it's (Y/N), Rider!" I shouted back over my shoulder.

---Flynn Rider P.O.V----

I gave a frustrated sign as I watched (Y/N) walk away. I turned to look toward where the lizard was giving me a knowing look.

"What are you looking at?" I asked as I walked towards (Y/N) and Blondie.

I just wish she wasn't one of the good guys.

~Hello Everyone! Been a long time hasn't it. I just wanted to say thank you all for all the support and I hope everyone is staying healthy with this virus going on. With this free time, I have now I'm gonna try to get back into writing. I'm still not going to open my request yet because I need to write what I want to write first. Again I wanted to say thank you for all the support! Also, my writing style has changed a bit in these few years so it will be different from what I use to write. Hope you all enjoy!~