Genie (Aladdin)

Great just great my so called brother just up and left me for this princess. I mean who does that to there sister? Gosh and it was game night, the only person now to keep me company is Genie. I mean I'm not complaining there cause I have to admit I really like hanging out with him.

"Hey y/n what do you want to do senses Al left with the monkey and carpet?" Speak of which there he is now.

I turn to Genie who is playing chess against himself. "I'm not really sure, with Al gone what can we do?"
'I mean we can go on a date of something like that?' I shake my head at that thought. I look at Genie to see his face is turning pink.

"Well we could go out for dinner." he says while making the chess set disappear.

I froze, did he just ask me to dinner like as in a dinner date? I turn to him to see he is staring intensely at me.
"Like a date?" I asked with hope in my voice.

He turned bright red, before he stuttered out, "Only i-if you w-want it t-to be."

I broke into the biggest gin possible, "YES! Genie I would love to go on a date with you!" I screamed.

"Really?" He asked with disbelief in his voice.

"Of course silly! Let me go get ready." I tell him while walking to my room in the castle.

Ok now to fine the best dress ever. Only one problem I'm a street rat but there is my moms old dress I just need to fined it. I finally found the dress after 10 mins of searching now I did my hair and put in the crown Genie gave me after he turned Al into a prince. I do a quick check in the mirror to see I look pretty good.

I walked out of my room to see Genie with a small black bow tie

"Ready to go when you are" I tell him to get his attention.

"Y/n you look stunning!" He tells me once he sees me. I giggle at his reaction then walk up to his and take his arm.

"So where are we going Mr. Genie?" I ask.

He smiles down at me, "Well I know this great place with a amazing view but I'm already looking at the best view in the world."

I can feel my face heat up and try to hind my blush from him. When I hear him chuckle I look at him.

"Ready?" He asked me, I nodded not being able to say anything due to the complement from earlier.
Next thing I know is we are surrounded by blue magic it was wonderful. Then we are standing in a cave with a picnic all set up and once I look out the cave I see the ocean.

"Oh Genie it's so beautiful! How did you know I always wanted to see the ocean?" I asked in amazement

"Not as beautiful as you and Al told me." He answered

I blushed even more then ran to the edge of the cave to see the ocean better. I turn to see want Genie is doing to see him looking at me with something in his eyes, was it love? All I knew is I never had someone look at me like that and I only wanted Genie to look at me that way and no one else.

Genie's POV

I'm sure of it now that she was created by the gods I have never seen someone so loving and pure of heart in my 10,000 years. Once she walked out in that dress I thought she was an angle. I have never felt this towards someone.

I think....

I'm in love with y/n and I will never let anyone harm her or her spirt.

~Hey everyone hope you liked the story! Everyone seems to love Genie.

Genie: "Of course they love me I'm the greatest blue genie ever!

Me: "You are the only blue genie!"

Genie:"But I'm the greatest!"

Me: "True."

Well anyways hope you like the story remember to vote,follow, and request!🤗