Elsa (Frozen)

-This is a gender-bent, meaning Elsa is male and his name is Elias for anyone who did not know. This also means all the genders are swapped except yours. You are one of Hanna's (Hans) older sisters who have come to Arendelle to retrieve her and hopefully make peace with the kingdom.-

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I watched from the bow of the ship while the waves gently lapped against the ship. The water was an icy blue and clam. Considering that earlier on our voyage the waves were brultling attacking the men and I. I'm quite thankful the sea decide that we were taught our lesson before anyone was thrown overboard. 

"Princess (Y/N), we will reach port soon". 

I turned my gaze from the sea to see that the first mate stood behind me with the news. 

"Thank you, Mr. Gibbs," I said, in a soft tone. 

He chuckled, 

"Gibbs is fine Princess, no Mr. makes me sound too formal". 

His gray hair moving with the breeze, eyes lit up with amusement.

I straighten my poster. 

"Then (Y/N) is fine with me, after all princess is far too formal," I smiled. 

He gave me a small grin. 

"Aye I guess it is," he responds while picking up some line, so he was ready to cast off. 

"Are you ready to see your sister?" Gibbs asked. 

I sighed and turned back to the sea. 

"Ready to see her and give her a black eye to match her heart, yes. Ready to talk to her and the royal family that she tried to harm, absolutely not". 

Gibbs gave a hearty laugh at my statement. I gave a small giggle of my own too, yet my eyes never left the sea. 

"I would love to see you throw a couple of throws at her myself if that's not too bold to say," Gibbs chuckled. 

I smirked at the older man's statement, 

"Not too bold at all Gibbs, most people would agree with you on that actually". 

It was true Hanna was not one to make friends, but enemies instead. This thought was a perfect example that she had finally gone way too far for her power-hungry self to handle. And of course, I had to save her once again, because I drew the short straw. 

You see I was the second youngest in our huge family, Hanna being the baby. I knew there was no posable way for me to rule, so I put my time into learning. I learned everything I could from combat to sewing and everything in between. 

I decided that I may not be able to rule the kingdom I was born in, but I could still make it a better place. I began by opening a bakery for those who needed to find work, I would train them how to bake and help them get back on their feet. I let them stay upstairs till they made enough money to get their own place or open their own business. 

I then made sure that any leftovers from the end of the day would be brought to the orphanage, so the children would have something warm to eat that night. The children would also help by picking up the ingredients from the farmers and bring them to the bakery. Farmers would usually tip the kids before they left with anything from fresh eggs, cheese, berries, or even money if they could. 

Soon the kingdoms poor were no longer poor and the orphans were no longer hungry. My father saw what I had done in such a short time and offer to teach me more about how a small bakery income can change a whole kingdom. Before I knew it I had learned everything there was to know about the government of kingdoms.