Woody (Toy Story)

3 P.O.V

It was once again Bonnie's birthday and all the toys where crowed around a walkie talkie listening in on what Bonnie's new toys are. 

"Oh I hope we get a new dinosaur!" exclaimed Rex to Trixie. 

"A new laptop would be amazing!" yelled Trixie. Trixie and Rex continued to talk about having a new dinosaur or laptop. Meanwhile Buzz, Jessie, and Woody where talking quietly to themselves.

"Oh boy it would be nice to get another gal around these parts, don't you think Buzz?" Jessie asked while standing up next to Buzz. 

"Why would I need to worry about another girl coming here when I got my girl right here," Buzz replied while wrapping his arm around Jessie's wast. 

"Oh aren't you sweet," Jessie states. 

"Um guys I'm right here if you where wondering," added Woody. 

"Sorry Woody. But I mean there is not many gals here and I was thinking it would be nice to have more around to talk to," stated Jessie. She the added, "Maybe you could get yourself a girlfriend."

Woody's head whipped in Jessie's direction only to see her wearing a smirk and Buzz laughing. 

"Yah as if," Woody stated with a smile. 

"Sargent Green to Woody, Sargent Green to Woody," came a voice from the walkie. All the toys turn their attention to the walkie. Woody pressed down on the button and spoke, 

"Woody to Sargent Green we here you loud and clear, go ahead."

"Bonnie has started to open the presents, I repeat Bonnie has started to open the presents" replied Sargent Green. All the toys started to cheer at this news all excited to have new toys around. 

-Time skip to the last present- 

"Sargent Green to Woody".

"Woody to Sargent Green we are here" stated Woody.

"We are on the last present it is from mom" replied Sargent Green. "She is opening it and its. its. A superhero."

"Sargent Green is it a girl?" asked Jessie.

"Yes it is a female superhero" He replied. All the toys cheered. 

Woody's P.O.V. 

Whoa another girl toy. I then thought of what Jessie said to me earlier. I did wish I had someone but after what happened with Bow and I. I just don't want that to happen again. Well lets just meet this new toy. 

3 P.O.V

Will Woody find love? Or if we does will he let him fall in love? Could this new toy be his saving grace? Could she be his superhero? 

~Hello everyone I know this is really short but I had no idea on how to do this request in all honesty. I'm planning on making a part two once I know where I want to go with this request. If you have any ideas please leave a comment. Sorry about leaving it like a cliff hanger. Anyways as always please vote, comment, and request!~