Flynn Rider (Tangled)

-You are Caption of the Guards younger sister, who is helping hunt down Flynn Rider. Also you call you brother CG, cause I looked it up and Caption of the Guards is literally his name -

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"Why did these guys have to steal the crown so early in the morning?" I asked my brother, as I rode besides him and Maximus.

He chuckled,

"Well for one it is two in the afternoon so it is no longer "early morning" as you say".

I gave him a playful glare

"Well hush up will you it was suppose to be my day off" I stated. "What is the second reason?" I asked.

"Two they are thieves and criminals and I can't wait to lock see these scum rot in prison," GC snarled.

Max or Maximus as my brother would prefer me to call him neighed in agreement.

"You want to get this guys in jail too Max?" I asked trying to hind my laughter from my brothers horse.

He snorted in agreement. I smiled. Max maybe my brothers horse, but I'm basically his second owner so he loves me.

"What about you Ace? Want to put these guys away?" I asked my horse.

He had the same built as Max, but he was jet black with a small white mark on his face that looked just like an ace of spades.

I nodded in agreement.

"Well let's get these thieves!" I exclaimed.

The other guards shouted in agreement, and picked up the pace so they could keep up with my brother and I.

Time skip cause I'm cuddling with my puppy and watching Ironman

We had arrived at a ridge that over looked a bit of the forest. I signaled the other guards to stop while my brother glanced over the ridge.

"Come on men they are down there!" he commanded, while raising his sword.

We then took off after the thieves.

"(Y/N)!" shouted my brother over the running of the horses.

I glanced at him to show I heard him.

"I want you to stay with me, don't leave my side unless it is absolutely necessary! Understood!" he shouted to me.

"Understood!" I shouted back.

You see my brother knows I can hold my own in a fight, but still worries about me. I think it is kind of sweet, but it can get annoying at times.

I looked ahead to see that there was one of the thieves with the satchel.

"There!" I exclaimed.

"Nice eye (Y/N)!" shouted my brother.

We began to run full speed.

"Retrieve that satchel at any cost!" yelled GC.

"Yes sir!" responds the guards.

"Keep it tight boys, don't need to loss anyone in this forest!" I shouted.

"Yes miss!" they shouted.

We then loaded our crossbows and fired at the thief, but no one hit their target, only a log.

We raced after him only for him to jump through a tree. I quickly raced ahead of my brother and Max and jumped through the tree. I glanced back to see my brother with Max doing the same and to see the other guards behind the tree and brush.