Prince Naveen (Princess & the Frog)

FYI You are the younger sister of Dr. Facilier (adopted). You have magic like him but you used it for good before he tricked you and took your magic and then made you into a frog. Man he puts the fun in family dysfunction. You also have been a frog for a month and are good friends with Louis and Ray. Also you look like Tiana's frog form but you are a darker green.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

'Where is that gator?' I wondered to my self while I hopped along the tree roots. You see I have been looking for my friend Louis to talk to him about the incident on the river boat a couple nights ago. 'What was he thinking? Trying to get himself killed!' Just then I heard dippermouth blues being played on a trumpet a ways away.

"There he is," I muttered to myself and headed in the direction of the blues.

-Time skip brought to you by my laziness-

"Oh Louis give anything to be up there jamming with the big boys!" exclaimed a voice that I immediately recognized as Louis. 'I must be getting close' I thought to my self'.

"Why don't you?" asked a unknown voice. By now I they must be only a couple yards away. I finally made it to where Louis was it looked like he was talking to two frog. 

"Oh I tried once it didn't end well" stated Louis.

"No, it did not end well at all," I stated while walking on a branch so I would be able to make I eye contact with Louis without looking up. They all turned their heads in my direction but I was only focused on Louis.

"Heyyy (Y/N), my froggy friend how are you doing? You didn't happen to hear that did you?" Louis asked. I gave him a glare to answer his question.

He put his head down in shame, "I guess you did,"

I nodded, "What were you thinking Louis! Where you trying to get turned into gator skin boots with a matching trench coat?" I demanded. Louis still had his head down in shame, 'perhaps I was to hard on him' I thought. I sighed, "Louis I'm sorry its just you worried me, that stunt you pulled was a very dangerous. I'm sorry I yelled."

He brought his head back up and looked at me and nodded, "And I'm sorry I worried you, its just my dream you know."

I nodded my head at this, "I know just wait one day you will get your chance I know it," I stated with a tinny smile. I then turned my head in the direction of the two frogs, "So what are you two doing here?" I asked.

The skinny one spoke first, "This goon here got himself turned into a frog by a voodoo man and now," but she was cut off by Louis

"Voodoo, like the kind Mama Odie do?"

The other frog asked, "Mama Whoie?"

'Whoa deep voice! Really nice deep voice' I thought before I shook the thought away.

"Mama Odie, she is the voodoo queen of the bayou," I corrected him. Louis then continued his rant on Mama Odie,

"She got magic and spells, all kinds of hoodoo."

The frogs look at him and asked together,

"Can you take use to her?"

I already knew the answer to this, Louis would never do it because of all the hunters and stuff but lets see how this goes.

After Louis ends his rant on it with a sold "no" he lays down under the branch I was on and started to play his trumpet. I sighed and jumped down from the branch and landed on the ground but not before doing a front flip or two. I start to walk over to the frogs to tell them I would take them but the female frog sighed and glanced at the male. He smirked at her,

"Watch and learn," and started over to Louis but I was right in his path. As he walked by he gave me a wink, I just rolled my eyes at this and continued on my way to the female frog to greet her.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N) (Y/l/N)" I greeted while I held out my hand to her. She smiled and grabbed it and shook it.

"I'm Tiana, nice to meet you. So how do you know Louis?" Tiana asked. I chuckled,

"Well after I was turned into a frog by my so called brother Louis found me and helped me learn how to survive the hunters."

She gave me a shocked look, "You were once human too? How long have you been a frog?" she asked.

I nodded, "Yep I was once a human and I had magic too. I have been a frog for about a month now, and it sounds like this is my brothers doing on turning you two into frogs."

She nodded her head. I was just about to say I can take them to Mama Odie when I felt someone's breath right on the backside of my neck.

"Problem solved, Louis will take us" said the voice. I turned to see honey colored eyes staring into my (e/c) ones. Those eyes I almost got lost in them but shook my head and took a step back.

"Good" stated Tiana.

-Time skip to after the song When we'er human-

I was sitting on Louis's back near his tail watching the world go by thinking of my brothers greedily self when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see the male frog I still didn't know his name.

"I don't think I ever caught your name miss," he smirked. I looked at him and smiled slightly,

"Nether did I."

He smiled at this one that would make any girl melt.

"No I asked first" he stated. I smiled at this,

"(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)."

He then did something I was not expecting. He gently took my hand from my lap and leaned down and kissed it while saying,

"It is a pleasure Miss (L/N)."

I could feel the blood rush to my head yet I felt very light headed. Oh my he was a flirt.

"Please call me (Y/N)" I stuttered slightly. "Now what is your name handsome?" I asked. Hey he wanted to flirt two can play at that game. His cheeks turned a small shade of pink before he replied,

" Naveen, Prince Naveen of Maldonia" he stated with a bow. I let a little giggle escape my lips at this. He looked back up at me with a huge grin,

"But it seem there is no formalities here so just call me Naveen."

I smiled at this, "Well it is nice to meet you Naveen and I would like to say I'm sorry about my brother putting this curse on you like he did to me" I remarked.

He sighed at this and shrugged his shoulders,

"Well it is life, is it not?"

I laughed at this and nodded.

"You are quit right," I joked.

"May I sit?" he asked. I gave a small nodded and we continued to talk the day away about anything that popped in mind Tiana and Louis even join in for a while. Before we knew it it was already night and time to set up camp for the night and get some rest, but only one thought was in my head.

'This is the start of a lovely friend ship, but perhaps it could be more?'

~Whoa hoo! I got to another request! Man I feel like I'm on fire! Anyways I hope you people like it. And as always please vote, follow, comment, and of course request!~