Hades (Hercules)

- You are a nymph is this story, a guardian of the forest that is being attacked by some of the other creatures of the forest. This has a bit of a violence reference, like blood, and also there will be lot's of sarcasm, because really this is Hades people.-

(Y/N P.O.V.)

"I'm sick of these monsters coming and trying to clam the forest as their "territory". Who do they think they are?" I muttered to myself, while scouting the forest. Running across the high branches above the forest.

These monster have been really getting on my nerves lately. I don't understand why they keep coming here, the forest of Greenwood has never been a place for monsters.

I sighed, "I guess things are changing, and its not good if it involves so many monsters".

I stopped when I heard a scream of women. I drew my swords and fixed my bow on my back then started into a sprint across the branches towards the scream.

"Oh, gods what now?" I sighed

"Oh, gods what now?" I sighed. I found the place were I thought I heard the scream. It was by the waterfall and the lake.

I scanned the lake with my eyes and listened to any sign of were the the scream came from.

"Nessus, put me down! Now!" yelled the voice of a women. I turned my head to see from behind a bolder came out the centaur, Nessus.

"Ah, come on now Meg, just a kiss" spoke the disgusting monster.

'I just killed him a week ago he should have been dead!' I thought.

"I would never!" the women snapped me out of my thoughts.

Nessus grunted, "Well you have really no chose so come here and give me one". Before he could force her into doing anything like that or worse I interrupted.

"Now that's no way to treat a lady, you can at least need to buy her dinner first" I yelled from my perch.

"Grr" growled Nessus, while he searched the forest for my form.

I laughed, "Did you just growl at me? I thought you where part horse not dog".

I lowered myself with the help of a vine, softly landed on the ground. Nessus turned his head towards me with a growl.

"You nasty nymph, I had to clime out of the pits of hell so I could send you there!" he screamed at me while throwing the women aside.

"Aw I feel so special that you would do that just for me" I smirked. "But, sadly I will have to send you back" I stated while drawing my sword.

"Like hell," he growled.

I glanced at my sword then back at him, I smirked, "That can be arranged ". With that I charged Nessus as he did as well.

The fight was brutal, for Nessus. He was to big and too slow to grab me. I cut at his legs while dodging his hoofs. I darted to the bolder near the water.