Woody (Toy Story)

3 P.O.V.

Bonnie ran quickly up the stairs with a group of friends all laughs and giggles escaping their lips. Bonnie and her friends quickly put her new toys down on the bed and continued to play with them. 

"Bonnie! Girls! Its time for cake!" shouted Bonnie's mom from down stairs. The girls gently up down the toys and ran back down the stairs. Once the toys hear the door close they came to life. 

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Once Bonnie left I got up and looked around the room. 

"Arachnid where are the other toys?" a voice asked. I turned to see Pete the pegasus. 

"I don't know Pete, and please call me (Y/N) Arachnid is my superhero name" I stated. 

"Welcome new toys to Bonnie's room!" exclaimed a new voice. I turned to see a bunch of toys trying to figure out which one was the one to talk. Then I spotted the cowboy he had blue jeans, a cow patterned vest, and of course a brown cowboy hat. 

"I'm Woody" he introduced himself as. 'Woody what a nice name' I thought. He then pointed to the space ranger. 

"This is Buzz," then to the cowgirl. "And this is Jessie."

He continued with the names of all the toys but I was to busy studying him. His nose was pointed, his hair is a chocolate brown plastic, his skin fair, but his eyes were a dark brown they seemed to almost be a little black. His eyes seemed to hold happiness but yet hidden in them there was sadness and loss. 

"And finally Rex," he stated while pointing to the green T-rex. He then looked over to us new toys and asked, "What are your guys names?"

"This is Pete" while I pointed to the pegasus. "Delta and Blue" once I pointed to the two raptor toys. "And I'm Arachnid but the real name is (Y/N)," I stated. 

"Wow like the superhero Arachnid? As in Black Widows little sister?" asked the Triceratops excitedly. 

I nodded my head, "Yep" I said popping the p.

"Oh my goodness I'm a huge fan could you maybe show me some of your moves please?" she asked. 

I was just about to say yes when,

"Whoa Trixie, why don't we show them around first and let them get the lay of the land," joked Woody. 

She sighed, "Ok, me and Rex will show Delta and Blue around."

Without waiting for an answer the four of them left. 

"And I will show Pete around," stated a unicorn. Them left with Pete. 

Woody turned to me because it seemed every toy left besides me and him. He sighed,

"Well Miss (Y/N) I guess I will be showing you around today."

I giggled, "Well how kind of you Mr. Woody."

He smiled at me. "Please just call me Woody," he requested.

I smiled, "Only if you call me (Y/N)," I stated.

"Deal"

"Deal"

"What are you thinking about?" asked a voice behind me. I turned to see me boyfriend for 10 months Woody smiling at me. I smiled back before responding, 

"The day we meet. You were so handsome."

He smiled while he sat down next to me. He then put his arm around my wast and I put my head on his shoulder. 

"And you were so beautiful," he whispered into my ear. I giggled at this. 

"Know what is funny?" he asked. I hummed. 

"Jessie was teasing me on hopefully getting a girlfriend the day we meet" he said.

I laughed at this while he chuckled. Once we stopped I looked up at him with pure love. 

"Happy anniversary of the day we meet" I stated. He looked down on me with the same love.

"Happy anniversary, and happy birthday Bonnie."

I laughed, "And happy birthday Bonnie"

And with that we continued to listen to the walkie talkie to hear about the new toys. 

~And I have finished Woody's story. Hope you all liked it. And I was going to start posting the next character on my messages to my follower so if you want to know what is up next please follow. But anyways I want to say thank you all for the requests they are so much fun to write! As always please vote, comment, and request!~